TimePanic is the time tracking software that can assist you with all your personal time tracking tasks.
Increase personal productivity with TimePanic, the software that helps you manage your time.
If you need to keep track of the work you do and when you do it, and want to stay
on top of tracking projects or your business, then TimePanic is the ideal solution.
At the simplest level, TimePanic can replace your notepad that you use to write down when you arrive
in the morning and when you leave in the evening. Even for this very basic form of time tracking,
TimePanic is the better solution because it can be configured to track the start and end time
of your working day without a single mouse click.
TimePanic really has a lot more to offer. If you want to keep a protocol of your daily work and
to break it down into individual jobs so that they can be easily summarized in reports
(e.g. when a project is over), then you will find TimePanic to be a well thought-out scheme
for categorizing jobs by work type, project and teamwork. In order to calculate overtime,
TimePanic lets you specify planned working hours and public holidays and allows you to
record annual leave, sick leave and flexitime. A wizard assists you with the creation of reports.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||5.09 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $48.40 to buy|
Features of TimePanic:
- Improve your efficiency at work.
- Keep on top of all your projects.
- Keep an overview of all your priorities.
- See where the time is going in your day.
- See which projects/clients consume the most time.
- Automatic logging of start time and end time.
- Continuous display of your current working time in the task bar.
- Day view and year view.
- Automatic opening of the current day protocol after restart.
- Commenting and categorization of activities by project, type and teamwork.
- Easy differentiation between chargeable and non-chargeable tasks.
- Configuration of image buttons as activity templates (favorites). Hence just one mouse click to start a new activity and to stop the previous one at the same time.
- Tracking of public holidays and days off (annual leave, sick leave, flextime).
- Specification of planned working hours and planned breaks.
- Calculation of overtime.
- Ease of adding or changing time tracking data later on.
- Reports (daily, weekly, monthly ...)
- Export in an Excel-compatible format.
- Custom flags for activities and days that can be used as filter criteria in reports.
- Configurable formats for date, time and duration.
- Calculates the quality of your working time according to Tom DeMarco and Timothy Lister.
- Sharing of projects and work types.
- Filters for reports, search functions.
- Support for hibernation and standby mode (automatically starts to a new day if necessary after waking).
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TIMEPANIC |
- AcePlanner - time management software
is an intuitive time management software provides possibility to organize tasks and placing them to a daily schedule, selecting most important first.
- Activity & Expense Tracker
is easy-to-use time management software that will allow you to track all of your business activities in one, easy-to-use cross-platform database.
- Advanced Time Reports
is an intuitive time tracking & project management solution that will help you increase your billable hours by better managing all your projects, clients and working hours.
is a stand-alone time tracking tool
is a time tracking and billing application designed to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it.
- PC On/Off Time Pro
shows the times your computer has been active during the last 3 weeks.
- Visual TimeAnalyzer
is a extensive reporting time tracking, timesheet and project tracking software. Automatically monitoring all PC activities.
- Easy Timesheets
is an easy and intuitive multi-user timesheet and time recording software.
- Form Processor Pro
Form Processor Pro, client's web sites, web forms to email addresses, Email notifications
is a time recording and invoicing system for freelancers, consultants and external representatives..