STFMath (ex SunCalculator) is a multipurpose math utility,
suitable not only for students, but also for engineers, professors, or anyone interested in math.
exSunCalculator - multipurpose math utility: draw, analyze and evaluate Cartesian,
Parametric and Polar functions, manage matrixes, complex numbers, geometry and more.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||4.25 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.00 to buy|
With STFMath it is possible to:
Click each image to enlarge!
- Draw Cartesian standard or parametric (Y = F1(K), X = F2(K)) and Polar functions.
- Draw Integral and Average
- Evaluate function
- Perform function analyze
- Calculate intersection of two functions
- Calculate and preview integral
- Calculate 1st derivative and average
- Draw and calculate equation of tangent or normal
- Save drawn graph as an image (bmp, wmf, jpg), or copy graph to clipboard and paste in external applications
- Insert textual labels into the graph, print graph or graph history, adjust graph attributes
- Build a table of values and publish it as HTML
- Prepare presentation using built-in MathPad, fully functional text editor
- Matrix Calculator offers basic and advanced matrix calculations, with fully supported complex numbers usage.
- Matrix addition, subtraction, multiplication, scalar multiplication and division (max matrix size 50x50)
- Calculate determinant and trace, characteristic equation [for 2x2 and 3x3 matrix], adjoint [adjugate] and inverse matrix
- Matrix edition [swap matrixes, swap and delete rows or columns, multiply and submit rows and columns, transpose matrix]
- Edit matrix in MathPad
- Save/Open matrix as a Matrix calculator file
- Publish result as HTML
- Calculate solutions of linear equations system [up to 50 variables]
- Function Evaluator - evaluate functions [incl. special function, like Gamma, Betta etc.] without limits; Evaluate X and Y points.
- Complex Calculator offers basic and advanced complex calculations [argument, reciprocal, trigonometry and hyperbolic, exponential, logarithm...].
- Geometry Calculator - calculate with easy: triangle, circle, frustrum, ellipsoid, draw and calculate polygons.
- Geometry Units Converter - easily convert values for angle given in degrees [+ minutes + seconds] to radians or grads. For more extensive converting use given lists of units under Angle, Area or Distance.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR STFMATH |
- King Of Mathermatics
designed to help people young and old improve there math skills
- Intel Math Kernel Library for Mac
is a set of highly optimized, thread-safe, mathematical functions for engineering, scientific and financial applications for Mac.
- Geometric Functions ActiveX DLL
is an ActiveX & .NET DLL that you can use it in Visual BASIC ,Delphi,Visual C++ and etc.
- My Biorhythm
Calculates physiological, emotional, inellectual and intuitive biorhythms
- Wage Calculator Excel
allows you to define roster schedules and will automatically calculate associated wage costs by staff, Area, and Department for each day, and the week.
- Dr. Regener Sun-Moon-Calendar
calculates the sets, rises and phases of the sun and moon.
It is a powerful and flexible automation tool for Windows.
- AxEval Expression Evaluator ActiveX Control
allows you to calculate mathematical expression evaluations in your programs.
- Versadial VScreen
record animated PC screens with audio commentary to compressed AVI files
- Active Query Builder Standard ActiveX Edition
is a visual query builder component suite that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries with unions and subqueries via an intuitive visual interface.
- Speed Mind Maths
is a software that will help to develop your basic mathematics skills and practice calculations in your head.