Splash Cash is the first Fruit Machine simulator in the series. As its name suggests
it is based on a water theme, with great graphics, Sound effects and buckets of playability.
Work your way up the trail or win on the reels to enter the feature game. Once on the feature play around the board, get to the
end and you will be awarded with a jackpot repeater! But beware, along the way you could face some water hazards which may bring
your trip around the board to a deadly end...
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Pentium II 650Mhz CPU
- 64MB RAM
- 20MB Hard Disk Space
||Free to try, $10.99 to buy
Main Features of Splash Cash:
- Bonus Numbers - Your current trail position is increased.
- Trail Skill - The trail lights scroll up and down, stop them on the start position.
- Selector - A random pattern of trail amounts are lit up, select the best one!
- Respin - The Reels are re-spinned, any numbers are added to the trail.
- Nudges - You are awarded a random amount of nudges.
- Seven Spinner - The player will be returned to the main board where a winning combination of Sevens will be spun onto the reels.
- Cash Shot - The 1st win on the cashladder begins to flash, you must hit it when it is let to advance to the next prize up. You have 3 chances to light each cash amount, and as you win more the feature will become more difficult as the flashing light will become faster!
- Fast Cash - The cash amounts on the feature board will light up one by one and randomly. It is up to the player to try and stop the light on the best possible win.
- Cash Ladder Repeat - You are awarded the current level of cash displayed on the cashladder, and when paid to the bank you have the chance to win it again!
- All or Nothing - A flashing light alternates between the Jackpot and a £1. Press stop, and you may win the Jackpot, or you may have a pound!
- Money Belt - 3 cash amounts will be scrolled across the alphanumeric display, it is up to the player to stop them on what they believe to be the best combination.
- Jackpot Dash - The centre cashladder will light up between £1 and the jackpot very quickly, you must press stop when the Jackpot is alight. If successful you will be awarded the Jackpot, otherwise you win nothing!
- Cash Stopper - The lights on the cashladder flash randomly, press stop to select a win!
- Cash Dash - Cash amounts are displayed very fast on the alphanumeric display, you must try to stop it on the best win!
- Pick a Win - The player is returned to the main board where a series of winning combinations are spun in, the player must select what they believe to be the best combination.
- Win Spins - The player is returned to the main board where a random amount winning spins are given on the reels.
- Super money Belt- 3 Cash amounts, all above £1, are scrolled accross the alphanumeric display, the player must stop them on what they believe to be the best possible combination.
- Lets Spin - The player is returned to the main board. The reels line-up and begin to revolve in sequence. The player must try and stop the reels on the best possible win.
- Win Streak - The player is returned to the main board, where a winning combination is spun in on the reels. A repeat chance is offered, and if successful another winning combination is spun in and added to the bank!
- Super Repeater - The top 3 wins will begin to flash, you must press stop to be awarded one of the wins. When the win is paid to the bank you are awarded with a repeat chance!
- Jackpot Repeater - The player is awarded the top prize (£15), with the chance of a repeat.
- Game Over - Thrown off the board.
- Boost- The dice will spin and you will move the correct amount of places up the board.
- Thin Ice - Will you slip through the ice? "Yes" and "No" will flash alternately, you must press stop on "Yes" to continue!
- Life Jacket - You have an extra life..
- Evaporated - Back to the reels!
- Drift - Displays the amount of cash the machine can realistically pay out to keep its percentage, or indeed how much it has to save to get back to its target percentage!
- Streak Pot - This meter shows how much money the machine has saved towards giving a series of Jackpots.
- Diff - Displays the difference between the actual percentage and the target percentage.
When you register you will receive these benefits:
No Nag Screens
- No restrictions on the features you can take
- You will be able to view the reel guide
- Percentage control procedures will be activated
- Ability to monitor game statistics
- The invincible mode will be allowed to function
- You will be able to transfer money from the bank to your credits
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!