USB Over Ethernet
Share USB devices over Ethernet or Internet, access remote USB devices as if they are plugged
into your local computer!
USB Over Ethernet is a professional software solution allowing to work with USB devices
remotely over IP. You can connect to a shared USB device and use it just like it is plugged
in your machine. Server and Client parts are installed on the same computer.
USB Over Ethernet allows you to share USB devices over IP. You can connect to a shared USB device
and use it just like it is plugged in your machine. And there is no need to install
USB device's driver software on the PC to share it.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008R2
- Administrator privileges required to install or uninstall USB Over Ethernet
|License:||Free to try, $74.99 to buy|
It gives you the ability to:
USB Over Ethernet Software Features:
- Share USB devices over Network.
- Connect shared USB devices with a free USB Over Ethernet Client.
- Work with remote USB devices as if they are connected directly to your computer.
- Supports high-speed video,audio devices and web cameras
- Compatible with 64-bit oprating systems, including Vista 64-Bit and Server 2008
- Command line support
- Forced device connection from server side
- USB v1.1 and USB v2.0 compatible
- Device sharing, unsharing, connection and disconnection on-the-fly.
- VMware, Virtual PC compatible
- USB server and client are installed on one computer!
- Support of high-speed isochronous USB devices
- Remote USB devices auto-connection as soon as they become available for connection
- Broken network connection auto-reconnection
- USB device sharing without driver software installation
- Deny sharing or connection of specific USB devices.
- USB Over Ethernet is easy to install and use. The program does not require any special knowledge and installs easily right out of the box.
- Tray icon and menu for quick device sharing/unsharing and connection/disconnection
- FREE USB Over Ethernet Client for connecting shared USB devices