Personal data management & file tagger Using Tabbles you can categorize your files,
folders or internet addresses by cross-linking them to one or more tabbles.
A tabble is a visual tag that behaves like a virtual folder. Since Tabbles is a deskop application,
it's well integrated into the Microsoft Windows environment: categorization can be done
using the usual explorer functions, such as copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop (keyboard shortcuts
and right-button menu included) or using the buttons on the tabble's.
Tabbles Business is a data management solution for a professional who needs to cross reference files
to projects, customers etc. Using Tabbles you can quickly categorize, find , sort
and share your documents, in a totally new way. It allows you to tag files quickly
(or automatically) and syncronize your tagging on up to 3 PCs.
- Windows 7/XP/Vista
- Requires .net framework 4
- 256 MB RAM
||Free to try, $69.00 to buy
Tabbles Key Features:
Tabbles will help you with:
- Organize: cross-reference files to concepts.
- Group: group files far away from each other on-the-fly, along with bookmarks.
- Find: describe yours files instead of looking for them.
- Search your documents and files based on what they're related to
- Ultra fast tagging for everyone.
- Auto-tagging, One-click tagging, Regular Expressions.
- Manage multi-document projects, along with your colleagues on shared drives or in the Cloud
- Collaborate using tabble sharing.
- Access your data through different paths by combining categories
- Works with files, folders and URLs (incl. tweets and gmails).
- On-the-fly group projects' files far away from each other
- Tag data socially and browse your office's tagcloud
- Redundant documents, duplicates and inconsistencies:
you won't need to worry anymore about finding out if and where a copy of that given file
was being used. Nor you will need to clean up folders from redundant copies anymore,
because you won't need to copy or move your files around anymore.
- File management workload: as your disk will be cleaner
from copies, the need to"clean up your hard drive" will be considerably reduced,
if not eliminated.
- Disk space: fewer files copied and less "mess" in
your hard-drive will necessarily mean having using less space on you hard-drive.