SQL Edge allows you to see individual database records by executing SQL queries and provides
a powerful way to visualize the data relationships.
With SQL Edge, users can use only one query to retrieve data in a table, and then browse data in all related
tables. The relationships are retrieved from foreign key constraints and can also be custom defined even between
tables in different databases.
SQL Edge has six perspectives: Query Perspective; Schema Perspective; Relationship Tree View; Relationship Table
View; Model Perspective; Execution Plan Perspective. In addition, clicking any node will display the corresponding
data in a detail grid. SQL Edge also has a model view to display tables and their relationships in ER diagrams.SQL
Edge supports Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and any JDBC compliant databases.
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- 128 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $19.99 to buy|
Key Features of SQL Edge:
- Support Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MaxDB and any JDBC compatible databases.
- Support Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Allow users to specify JDBC drivers at run-time, and provide wizards to help setup JDBC connections. Easy to install, and easy to setup.
- SQL editor supports syntax highlighting and SQL statement formatting.
- SQL editor allows users to execute SQL statements and scripts asynchronously. Users can cancel the execution by click the "Cancel" button or just close the SQL Editor.
- SQL editor supports Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL PL/pgSQL, DB2, MySQL, SQL Anywhere Watcom-SQL and Transact-SQL scripts.
- Query result window is editable if all the selected columns are from one table and include the primary key of the table.
- Schema perspective displays database schema information and allows users to create tables, views, synonyms and sequences. For Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, it also displays the script information of views, synonyms, sequences, stored procedures, triggers and packages based on whether the database supports these objects.
- Relationship table view displays the related data in master-detail style, with master table data shown in the top grid, and all related detail table data in a list of bottom grids.
- Relationship tree view displays the master table records as top-level tree nodes, and the related detail records as child nodes. Click any of these tree nodes will display the corresponding record data in a detail grid.
- Allow users to insert, edit, and delete records in the master and detail grids of the relationship table view and relationship tree view.
- Allow users to define master-detail relationships even between tables in different databases. This enables the relationship table view and relationship tree view to display data relationships between tables in different databases or without pre-defined foreign keys.
- Model perspective displays tables and their relationships in ER diagrams. It supports auto-layout, outline view, rulers, grid and multi-page print preview. It also allows users to customize fonts and colors of diagram objects. The diagram can be saved in an XML file and shared between different users, or exported to GIF, JPEG, SVG or PNG format image files.
- Execution plan perspective displays the execution plan of a query. It supports Oracle and PostgreSQL execution plans.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SQL EDGE
- o2olap for Excel
o2olap for Excel is an innovative, mature and flexible Excel add-in for Microsoft’s Analysis Services
- Database Extractor Pro
It is the ultimately leads to the need to migrate information(data) onto newer high tech platforms.
- DMT SQL Decryptor
is a powerful database objects decrypt tools for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 to decrypt SQL stored procedures...
- DMT SQL Quick Backup
is a backup and restore database utility for Microsoft SQL Server.
- SQLite Analyzer
is a comprehensive SQLite database processor to manage SQLite databases
- SQL Tester
is MS Excel add-in for retrieving data from databases and putting it into MS Excel
- SQLBalance for MySQL
allows to compare and synchronize the structure of different databases, controlled by MySQL server
- YukonDev SQL Editor
is a lightweight but powerful tool for Microsoft? SQL Server DBA and database developers
- QB Data Transfer - MySQL
allows export any or all of your QuickBooks data to MySQL Server
- ApexSQL Audit
ApexSQL Log is a SQL database auditing tool that analyzes SQL Server's own Transaction Log to display information on data.
- SQL-Studio PRO
combines the opportunity of administrating several Infomix- and MySql-servers with the ability to view and edit data.
- RazorSQL 4.X
is an SQL query tool, Navigator database, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
- SQL Object Decrypt
is a unencrypt software for SQL Server 7,SQL Server 2000,SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Express with examining stored procedures, triggers, views and user-defined functions.
- SQL HelpBuilder
is a powerful help authoring tool that effortlessly creates HTML Help Files from your Databases and converts the data in editable text.
- EMS SQL Manager for MySQL
is a high performance tool for MySQL Database Server administration and development.