Solo Explorer is a wav to midi conversion, automatic music transcription (recognition), and music notation software for
Windows. It achieves high accuracy in extracting sequences of notes out of the audio records of solo performances.
Solo Explorer is designed as a complete music recognition environment. It offers the functionality you need to take
a music recognition project from concept to completion in one package. You can open audio files or directly record your
own solo performances. Once your audio is ready, you can launch Solo Explorer's wav to midi conversion engine to convert
your audio to midi. Solo Explorer returns you a music score in a standard notation that can be played, edited, and saved.
Though Solo Explorer has many features, it has straight-forward and easy-to-use interface.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- 64 MB RAM
- 4 MB hard disk space
|License:||Free to try, $69.00 to buy|
Key Features of Solo Explorer:
- Audio input features:
- Windows PCM audio file input
- built-in audio recording
- Wav to MIDI conversion and music transcription features:
- pitch extraction
- pitch to midi conversion
- automatic music transcription
- Multimedia features:
- integrated audio and MIDI player
- 3 different MIDI playback modes
- synchronous audio and MIDI playback
- looped playback
- selection of sound excerpts for playback
- 128 general MIDI voice (instrument) selection
- Display features:
- pitch track display
- music score display
- multiple file processing
- Score editing features:
- click and drag note editing
- selection of multiple notes for editing
- inserting, deleting, transposing notes
- changing note's properties
- changing clef and key signature
- File output features:
- saving transcription results
- saving pitch track as text
- saving "exact" MIDI file
- saving "real-length" MIDI file
- saving "quqntized" MIDI file
- saving music score as TeX file (for further typeseting with MusicTeX.)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SOLO EXPLORER
- IntelliScore Polyphonic
convert WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MID Compose MIDI music simply by singing or playing any instrument
- Joy RingTone Converter
Joy RingTone Converter enables you to create your own ringtones by converting MP3, WAVE files and CD tracks to the most common Ringtone format, including MMF, AMR, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AAC,3GP and MP4
- MuseBook WAV to MIDI
MuseBook WAV to MIDI converts the monophonic WAV files into MIDI files
- D'Accord iChords 1.1
is a harmony (chords) transcription software. It recognizes chords on audio MP3, WMA, WAV and Audio CDs files or and presents them on a virtual guitar.
MidiView will justify your hopes when a light weight and easy-to-use utility is needed to preview and print MIDI files as a musical notation
- MagicScore Maestro 5
is a very convenient music notation software for musicians to create musical scores.
is the best music scanning software to scan and convert printed sheet music into a music notation file..
- Music Notation for MS Word
Music Notation for MS Word can embed sheet music into Microsoft Word documents.