Sitemap Automator for Mac
XML Sitemaps are a way of telling search engines about your website. They provide unique information for each page on your website directing search engines on where to go, how often to go there, and when to come back and crawl your site.
With Sitemap Automator you can automate the process of creating XML Sitemaps by utilizing powerful filters and preset conditions so you don't have to go through thousands of pages yourself. Just enter your website address and Sitemap Automator will take care of the rest, generating search engine compliant XML Sitemaps allowing you to take control of how search engines treat your webpages.
Help the search engines with their job so they can attract more visitors to your website!
With the Sitemaps program you can find out what search terms return your website, who is clicking on your website for these search terms, and which of your pages Google knows about.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Compatible with Lion (Mac OS X 10.7)
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
The easiest way for Mac users to create XML Sitemaps offers the following features and benefits;
Sitemap Automator for Mac key points:
- Helps you quickly get your website into all major search engine indexes
- XML Sitemaps are compatible with Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com in addition to Google
- Crawls your entire website automatically collecting all links
- Lets you know if there are any problems with certain pages or broken links that can affect your search engine rankings
- One of the ONLY sitemap tools that works correctly with iWeb based websites
- Powerful filters auto set extended web page details helping search engines crawl your website
- Fully supports robot.txt files so only the files you want indexed by search engines will be added to your XML Sitemap file
- Helps search engines properly crawl your dynamic pages including blogs and content management systems
- More up to date search results for your potential visitors and customers
- Publishes your XML Sitemap in the correct location on your FTP server or iDisk
- Notifies Google and other major search engines when you make a change to your Sitemap
- Automatically strip certain variables, such as PHP session ids, so duplicate pages do not get added
- Quickly Submit your site to all search engines
- Instantly get important site feedback from search engines
- Fix any SEO problems with your site
- Works with any website
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Sitemap Automator for Mac |
- Sitemap Writer Pro
is a professional xml sitemap maker program, automatically generate XML sitemaps for your websites
- A1 Sitemap Generator
Create Text, HTML, RSS and XML sitemaps for your website to help search engines crawl and index your website
- SharePoint XML Site Map Builder
The KWizCom SharePoint XML Site Map Builder creates a standard XML site map file for SharePoint-based Internet web sites!
- XML Transmitter PRO
XML Transmitter PRO is a XML server for automating Web Services, it lets you schedule the transfer of XML files in background using HTTP(S) or other protocols.
- oXygen XML Editor Professional
Oxygen is a multi-platform XML Editor, XML Author, XSLT/XQuery Debugger and Profiler.