is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the
standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements,
case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number
sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users, there is
a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule.
Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set,
applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded,
and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename
folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety
of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
Here are some key features of "ReNamer":
- Added ability to save Filter Settings together with a Preset;
- Added split panel in status bar to display current preset and modification sign;
- Added dialog for creating links to all presets, with load and rename options;
- Integrated dEXIF libraries to parse EXIF tags (works on problematic JPEG files);
- All EXIF* tags should work on TIFF files too, alternatively to TIFF* tags;
- Added 5 IPTC tags: ObjectName, Caption, Headline, Location, City;
- Fixed problem with setting the files date on Windows 9x platforms (v5.10 bug);
- Fixed access violation when importing file paths and new names (v5.xx bug);
- Fixed bug which stopped the largest binary signature from being detected;
- Updated binary signature detection to support Unicode filenames;
- Added IntToHex, HexToInt and HexToIntDef functions to PascalScript;
- Added Base64Encode and Base64Decode functions to PascalScript;
- Added a script to encrypt filenames using XOR-BASE64 algorithm;
- Option to highlight changed names is now case sensitive;
- Added "fix conflicting new names" option to the Options menu;
- Added shortcuts to buttons in PascalScript rule;
- Added "none of the above" option to Case rule;
- Fixed few spelling mistakes.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR RENAMER
- Quick File Rename
Quick File Rename renames your files and folders quickly and easily
- Advanced File Worker
is a powerful file management, rename and backup utility. You can perform any number of various file operations by pressing ONLY ONE button.
- VDrumLib For Mac OS X
makes it easy to copy, combine, rename, and rearrange your own kits with those from VExpressions Ltd
- Locked Files Wizard
is assistant that allows you to replace, to move, to delete and to rename one or more files..
- File Substring Replacement Utility
File Substring Replacement Utility (FSRU) performs search and replace operations with multiple strings in multiple files
- Owl Commander
Owl Commander is a multi panel and multi desktop file manager for Windows
- Change Folder Icons
The only one of its kind tool to turn plain standard folder icons into other bright and colourful icons found.
is a cross-platform file manager designed to manage your files and documents and do a lot of cool things
is a file manager for Windows system that replaces the use of the existing Windows Explorer.
is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows.