Rename Expert is an easy-to-use, powerful and flexible renamer for files and folders that allows you to
Batch rename thousands of folders and files according to your individual needs within the shortest time.
With Rename Expert you can quickly Batch rename and organize photos, images, MP3 files, documents and much more.
The program offers a variety of innovative features to create consistent and, above all, meaningful names.
With a few simple clicks, you can number folders and files, shorten long file names, rename file extensions and etc.
With its intuitive user interface, Rename Expert is also suitable for beginners.
Rename Expert supports metadata such as IPTC, Exif, and ID3. By using metadata, you can organize, sort, and
rename files automatically. Despite its diversity of functions the program is very easy to use.
With Rename Expert, meaningless file names are a thing of the past! Try it right now!
- Windows 8/7/XP x32/Vista x32
- 512 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try,$25.95 USD|
Here are Some Key Features of Rename Expert:
- Allows the batch renaming of any number of files and folders in one go (incl. network support).
- Rename files using numerous metadata, Metadata (Exif, IPTC, ID3, etc.) can be used for the naming of files (e.g., for images and audio files).
- The extensive filter and sort functions can also be used for metadata, allowing the inclusion and exclusion of files and folders.
- Use CSV files for naming
- In addition to renaming, files can also be moved or copyied into subfolders whose naming is based on metadata (e.g., picture taken date, creation date, etc.).
- Rename Expert offers a variety of specialized functions, such as adding the checksum (MD5, SHA, CRC32) of the file contents to the file name, the encryption of folder and file names, or the possibility of adding random characters to file names as well as to rename files completely random.
- Real-time preview of the new file names
- Files and folders can be numbered sequentially or in random order.
- Create file names automatically from file contents
- With Rename Expert, file extensions can be arbitrarily changed (e.g., jpeg to jpg). They can be added or removed, and their case is individually customizable.
- Shorten long file names / Edit file paths with more than 260 characters
- Save rename-settings as profile.
Various renaming functions:
- File extensions can be added, removed or changed.
- Names of the parent folders can be used for naming.
- Usage of file content of documents for file names.
- Rename folder and file names as specified in CSV files.
- Files and folders can be numbered with a lot of settings options.
- Insert, move, swap, replace or remove name parts.
- Encryption of folder or file names.
- Rename, add, remove, or change the case of file extensions.
- The parts of names or upper and lower case of names can be arbitrarily changed;
in addition, the spelling can be specified in a list.
- Use of random characters (uppercase characters, lowercase characters and/or
digits) for file or folder names.
- Use of hash values(SHA1, SHA256, MD5, CRC32) of the file content as part of
the file name.
- Support for regular expressions.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Rename Expert
- Quick File Rename
Quick File Rename renames your files and folders quickly and easily
- Advanced File Worker
is a powerful file management, rename and backup utility. You can perform any number of various file operations by pressing ONLY ONE button.
- VDrumLib For Mac OS X
makes it easy to copy, combine, rename, and rearrange your own kits with those from VExpressions Ltd
- Locked Files Wizard
is assistant that allows you to replace, to move, to delete and to rename one or more files..
- File Substring Replacement Utility
File Substring Replacement Utility (FSRU) performs search and replace operations with multiple strings in multiple files
- Change Folder Icons
The only one of its kind tool to turn plain standard folder icons into other bright and colourful icons found.
is a cross-platform file manager designed to manage your files and documents and do a lot of cool things
is a file manager for Windows system that replaces the use of the existing Windows Explorer.