ProTracker Tennis for PocketPC
ProTracker Tennis for PocketPC is a Professional tennis match charting, stats and analysis software.
It can improve players performance by tracking and analyzing their matches. Coaches and Parents can capture information
on matches, to identify areas for improvement or strengths to exploit. Or to spot opponents weaknesses.
It has innovative graphical input and graphical analysis technology. It generates scatter diagrams of serves, returns
and key-shots; a match chart which shows turning points of a match and recorded comments; as well as match stats.
ProTracker Tennis is easy to use so you can concentrate on the tennis.
ProTracker is providing us with a statistical and visual charting tool to further enhance the development of
these already highly advanced players.
- Any Pocket PC handheld - this includes models from Dell, HP, Compaq, Toshiba
- 350 KB of available memory
|License:||Free to try, $125.00 to buy|
Main Features of ProTracker Tennis for PocketPC:
- Easy to learn and use - the rules of tennis are followed automatically so you can concentrate on the match rather than the tracking
- Works for Singles and Doubles matches
- Automatic scoring - Tie-Break Sets, Long/Short Sets, Player End-changes, Serve court etc.
- Maximum information from minimal input - details of the location and type of shot, and the ball bounce position and shot outcome can be recorded with just 4 Taps/Clicks - Serves and Returns with just 1 Tap/Click.
- Information is tracked on both players (all four for doubles)
- Context sensitive options - for quick input
- Handles all exceptions - early match end, foot-faults, players not changing ends correctly etc.
- Allows you to start tracking mid-match, and allows for missed serves, returns, points or games
- Undo facility to rectify mistakes and Lets (players re-playing a point)
- Graphical analysis - instead of hundreds of difficult statistics, key shots are shown graphically so improvement areas and strengths are easily identified
- Momentum chart - to identify turning points in matches and easily see how points are being won or lost - chart includes Serves, Returns and Key-shot outcomes
- Graphs and diagrams color coded
- Comments can be added - either pre-defined or typed-in at the point they occur in the match
- TV style stats - and option to track score only for basic stats and match flow
- Analyze mid-match or Immediately post-match - and recall for later analysis
- Replay point by point
- E-mail matches to other users - for example from parent to coach
- Attractive interface, matching court colors - Black and White option for high visibility