Project Canvas is a multimedia Design Interactive Presentation tool much like industry giant PowerPoint,
but comes at the fraction of the cost.
It creates click-by-click adventure games, interactive tutorials, storybooks, school presentations, and more.
Sporting a cross-platform compatible file format, Project Canvas files can also contain an unlimited number of cards and
buttons. Buttons can perform a variety of actions from getting and setting variables, playing movies, and transitioning
between cards with visual effects to playing sounds, playing music, speaking text, prompting the user for feedback and more!
One of the most versatile features of Project Canvas is the ability to export a Stand Alone copy of a stack. The stack will
be exported as an executable file that can be run without having to have Project Canvas installed! In addition, specify special
kiosk-style features like hiding the menubar or making the stack run full screen.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM or More
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Features of Project Canvas:
- Prompt the user for a reply with 3 button options
- Obtain a text response from a user
- Go to a card by number, ID, or relative identifier
- Play, stop, and queue movies, music, and sounds
- Quit or reset the current stack
- Speak some text
- Set and clear variables
- Create and destroy text fields on the fly
- Use visual effects between cards
- Save and load the stack state
- Show multiple cards (animate) one after another
- Create unlimited cards
- Cross platform compatible stack files
- Compile as a Stand Alone application
- Built-in paint program to draw card images
- Import card images from all industry standard formats
- Create an unlimited number of buttons
- Specify actions not just for buttons, but also for card arrival and departures
- Utilitize any stack dimensions desired
- Familiar actions to HyperCard users
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PROJECT CANVAS
- Pictures To Exe
Pictures To Exe has simple and intuitive interface, so creating of a presentation is very easy. All you have to do is choose some pictures (in JPG, GIF or BMP format)
- Pocket SlideShow
Pocket SlideShow is a powerful PowerPoint presentation viewer for Pocket PC
- PowerPoint to Video - Convert PowerPoint to Video
PowerPoint to Video Converts PowerPoint presentations into video AVI file, Convert PPT files into video AVI file
- CRESOTECH POCKETPOINT
It is an easy PDA based multimedia tool to create photo presentations or review photo albums simply and quickly.
is a powerful professional real-time 3D solution. With it, you can easily create eye-catching interactive 3D presentations, brief films, games.
is an extremely easy program to generate eye-popping Flash animated text effects in seconds
- VeryDOC PowerPoint to Flash Converter
is a powerful application that convert PowerPoint to flash presentations, it is easy to use and provides accurate, small sized, file conversions
- Wondershare Rapid E-learning Suite
Turn PowerPoint presentations to LMS(SCORM/AICC) conent for E-Learning
- Demo Builder PRO
is a powerful software tool used to create interactive flash movies that show how applications and systems work.
- Opazity PowerPoint Plug-in
helps presenters use the power of curiosity to catch, hold and maintain an audience's attention.
- Presentation Assistant
A cute assistant when you give a presentation with a projector.