Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X
Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X is a low-level file system driver specially developed to bridge incompatibility
of Windows and Mac by providing full read/write access to any version of the NTFS file system
(Windows XP, 2003, 7, Vista) under Mac OS X. The first solution to support OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion!
Based on the Paragon UFSD™ (Universal File System Driver) technology our driver enables to provide fast
and transparent access to NTFS partitions as Mac OS X-native, thus achieving an unprecedented high level
of performance (the same as for HFS Plus and in some cases even better). Mac OS X programs can process
such partitions without any restrictions – browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files
and folders, etc.
Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X comes in one universal binary edition including a standard DMG disk image
with an installation package to automatically substitute the Mac OS X default driver (read only) for
Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X.
NTFS for Mac® OS X 9.5 is the first NTFS driver to support the latest OS X 10.8 ! Remove the
barriers between NTFS and HFS+ with ease and confidence!
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and Later
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM required
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible
||Free to try, $19.95 to Buy
The following lists some features and functions of the NTFS for Mac® OS X:
- Fast and transparent access to any NTFS partition under Mac OS X.
- Full read/write access to Windows volumes
- Support for the latest OS X Mountain Lion.
- New level of data management stability and reliability
- Providing an unprecedented high level of performance for Windows volumes with the same transfer rate as with the native Mac® OS file system.
- Paragon NTFS for Mac provides unhampered data exchange between Windows® and Mac®, even under a heavy workload
- All NTFS versions support.
- Advanced driver engine to guarantee reliable operation and stability even under heavy workload
- Unprecedented high level of performance thanks to the Paragon UFSD™ technology
- Complete support of Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, and 10.7 Lion, both G4 and x86 architectures
- Advanced support of the NTFS file system features to guarantee data consistency (sparse, compressed files/partitions, the Last Access Time stamp update, etc.)
- Support of Mac OS X extended attributes
- Support of non-Roman characters
- Exceptional ease of use, Mount the Windows partitions as native ones - just install the driver and access your Windows partitions as desired.
- Improved Stability, The driver provides transparent access to Windows drives as Mac® OS X-native, and achieves an unprecedented stability even under heavy workload.
- Control NTFS utility - allows a user to control NTFS for Mac® driver behavior.
- Check NTFS utility - checks NTFS partition integrity and fixes errors, creates and displays a status report about the NTFS file system.
- Format NTFS utility - formats any partition as NTFS under Mac® OS 10.5 and higher.