MXF Converter for Mac
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is an easy-to-use and intuitive Mac program for camcorder users. It is good at
converting MXF recordings shot by Sony EX, Panasonic P2 camcorders, Canon XF series camcorders… to formats compatible
with your video editing software like Avid Studio, Sony Vegas, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express,
Adobe Premiere, and more.
More than generating editable files for video editing software, Pavtube Mac MXF Converter also comes with
optimized format presets for almost any multimedia devices, such as iPad 3, iPhone 5, iTouch, AppleTV, Motorola Xoom,
Acer Iconia Tab, Samsung Galaxy X S II, PS3, Xbox 360, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Phone,etc.
- Turn MXF files into editable footage in FCP, FCE, iMovie, Avid Studio, etc.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC output.
- Recode MXF recordings to MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, MTS, VOB, etc. for different uses.
- Create playable files for tablet PCs, smartphones, and HD media players.
- Add multiple MXF files to convert at a time and merge them into one video file.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8)
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or above.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
||Free to try, $29.00 to buy|
MXF Converter for Mac Features:
- Convert MXF recordings for using in different video editing software
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac enables users to convert MXF footage for using in different video editing software, such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC output
The Mac MXF Converter comes with optimal profiles for certain editing software, so you are free to encode your source files with a specific codec, like Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, HDV, Avid DNxHD, and Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC).
- Convert MXF recordings to a wide range of file types
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is able to encode MXF footage to various other video formats with the original 1080p HD quality or down convert them to 720p/480p video. The output file formats include MP4, MPG, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, VOB, M4V, etc.
- Make playable files for multimedia devices
With the Mac MXF Converter, you can convert MXF footage for playback on various multimedia devices, including Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Acer Iconia Tab, HTC Flyer, Toshiba Thrive, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, WD TV Player, Popcorn Hour Player, Seagate Player, Motorola Droid X, HTC Evo 4G, Samsung Galaxy S II, and more.
- Perfect audio and video synchronization
With advanced audio and video in sync technology, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is able to guarantee audio and video matching very well.
- Simple editing functions
This Mac MXF Converter tool provides users with several simple editing functions,
including "Crop", "Watermark", "Effect" and "Audio Replace".
- Easy-to-use editing functionalities
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac provides users with simple editing functionalities to cut off black edges and unwanted parts from the image, add watermark and special effects to the source file, as well as replace the original audio track with a specified soundtrack.
- Split selected video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
- Shut down computer after conversion
If you don't want to wait around for the entire conversion process, you can tick off the checkbox before "Shut down computer after conversion" option to shut down computer automatically.
Tutorial: How to convert MXF to MOV on Mac OS X?