The Easiest way to make your Draft Survey and Lashing calculations.
Mariners Office is a user-friendly Draft Survey, Lashing Calculations and Route Planning software
for Ships' Officers and Marine Surveyors which adds lots of features and extras which make your
cargo calculations faster, more useful and secure. Mariners Office is easily operated using either
Keyboard or Mouse.
It complies with the latest UN ECE standards and MSC "Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage
and Securing" (2003 Edition) (Annex 13) for Draught Surveying and can print to all standard
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Hard disk space: about 100 MB
- Pentium 400MHz or faster processor
|File Size:||4.33 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $199.95 to buy|
Mariners Office Features:
Key features of the Draft Survey
Key features of the Passage Planner (Course and Distance calculations):
- Two modes of calculation - MANUAL or AUTO.
- Final and/or Intermediate Survey with full report and saving to file.
- Easy hydrostatic tables interpolator; to reduce errors and provide very fast entry of data.
- Extensive help available throughout the program.
- Unique feature: to receive necessary accuracy of calculation it is necessary to enter only 35 lines of values into the Hydrostatic Table which correspond to various condition of a vessel. Intermediate values (corresponding to actual mean draft of a vessel) will be received by interpolation.
- Initial Survey, with calculation of constant and full report and saving to file.
- Metric surveys.
- Storage and automatic usage of hull hydrostatic data; especially useful for Surveyors who have regularly calling ships or Ship's officers assigned to one ship.
- During entry of the Survey you can go back and change any entered value at any time.
- Produce a one page Report.
- Entry of Ship Name, Voyage number etc at start of Survey for ease of use.
- Export to text file for later printing or editing in your Word processor or ransmission by e-mail.
- Ballast table.
- Imperial unit support.
Key features of the Lashing Calc:
- Production of a passage plan prior to departure is a legal requirement. Passage Planner assists in the preparation of passage plans by allowing you to prepare, calculate and print full featured passage plan.
- Lashing Calc is a calculation tool for evaluation of semi- and non-standardized securing arrangements.
- Lashing Calculations calculates accelerations and balance of forces in semi- and non-standardized lashing arrangements in accordance with annex 13 to the Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing (the CSS code) from IMO.