Java Outlook Connector - Basic edition
Java Outlook Connector (JOC) is a Java library built to access the MS Outlook application.
This library is intuitive and easy to use. All the underlying complexities (JNI, COM) are hidden to the Java developer.
The Java Outlook Connector allows Java developers to access data
stored in the Outlook application, like e-mails, contacts and appointments.
For example, the library can be used to build synchronization tools,
organize/export Outlook's data or integrate Outlook in your CRM software.
The Java Outlook Connector will bring new essential features to your application
and will enhance your users' experience.
Integrate your Java application with Outlook in minutes using this intuitive
and easy to use library.
- Windows 7/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
- Java 1.4 or higher
- Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, XP or 2007
|License:||Free to try, $289.00 to buy|
Key Features of Java Outlook Connector - Basic edition:
- Read e-mail messages
- Get messages' attachments
- Send, forward and reply to e-mails
Contacts and address book operations
- Access appointments
- Get appointments' recurrence patterns
- Ability to send an appointment
- Read meeting requests sent from other users
- Read contacts
- Read distribution lists
- Access address lists and entries
- Get/set the follow-up flag information
- Access tasks
- Send and respond to task requests
- Read tasks requests sent from other users
- Open an Outlook explorer window
- Open an Outlook inspector window
- Access Outlook notes
- Display Outlook items
- Find items based on criteria
- Sort items by specific properties
- Read items' user defined properties
- Set reminders
- Load .pst files
- Read/save .msg files
- Ability to run in a Java Applet
- Supports Java Web Start deployment
- Integration with Outlook Security Manager
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR JAVA OUTLOOK CONNECTOR - BASIC EDITION |
- Artiw Outlook Converter
It is intended to help you keep your important emails, Contacts, other important messages organized in one file.
manages all the different things you have to do. Not a difference between private or business tasks.
is a program to move MS Access databases to Oracle server.
- Offline Explorer Pro
Windows offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing
- JNIWrapper for Windows
eliminates difficulties in working with native code from Java(TM) programs using standard JNI (Java Native Interface) approach.
- GpsTools Pro .NET
Franson GpsTools makes it really simple to develop GPS, tracking, mapping and basic GIS applications in Visual Studio.