Intel Fortran Compiler Pro Edition for Mac
Intel Fortran Compiler Professional Edition offers the best support for
creating multi-threaded applications. Only the Professional Edition offers
the breadth of advanced optimization, multi-threading, and processor support
that includes automatic processor dispatch, vectorization, auto-parallelization,
OpenMP*, data prefetching, loop unrolling, substantial Fortran 2003 support,
and an optimized math processing library.
The Professional Edition combines a high performance compiler with
Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL).
The Professional Edition creates a strong foundation for building robust,
high performance parallel code at significant price savings.
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher
- Intel processor-based Apple Mac
- 512MB RAM minimum, 1GB RAM recommended
- 100 MB of disk space
|License:||Free to try, $667.00 to buy|
Key Features of Intel Fortran Compiler:
The Intel Fortran Compiler for Mac OS* X delivers rapid development
and winning performance for the full range of Intel® processor-based platforms.
Automatically optimize and parallelize software to take best advantage of multi-core Intel processors,
including dual-core mobile, desktop, and enterprise platforms.
Overview of Advanced Optimization Features:
- Overview of Mac* and Multi-Core Capabilities
The following features specifically address the architecture capabilities of the new Intel-based Macs.
Each is explained briefly here, with a link to a fuller description.
- Multi-Threaded Application Support, including OpenMP and auto-parallelization,
allows you to take full advantage of multi-core technology like the Intel Core microarchitecture.
- Xcode* Integration allows developers to continue working with this familiar environment
while benefiting from the advanced capabilities of the Intel Compiler.
- Multithreaded Application Support, including OpenMP and auto-parallelization for simple
and efficient software threading.
- Auto-vectorization parallelizes code to utilize the Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE)
instruction set architectures (SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, and SSE4) of our latest processors.
- High-Performance Parallel Optimizer (HPO) restructures and optimizes loops to ensure
that auto-vectorization, OpenMP, or auto-parallelization best utilizes the processor’s capabilities
for cache and memory accesses, SIMD instruction sets, and for multiple cores. This revolutionary
capability, new in version 10, combines vectorization, parallelization and loop transformations
into a single pass which is faster, more effective and more reliable than prior discrete phases.
- Interprocedural Optimization (IPO) dramatically improves performance of small-
or medium-sized functions that are used frequently, especially programs that contain calls within loops.
The analysis capabilities of this optimizer can also give feedback on vulnerabilities
and coding errors, such as uninitialized variables or OpenMP API issues, which cannot be detected
as well by compilers which rely strictly on analysis by a compiler front-end.
- Profile-guided Optimization (PGO) improves application performance by reducing
instruction-cache thrashing, reorganizing code layout, shrinking code size, and reducing branch
- Optimized Code Debugging with the Intel® Debugger improves the efficiency of the
debugging process on code that has been optimized for Intel® architecture.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR INTEL FORTRAN COMPILER PRO EDITION FOR MAC |
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives for Mac
is an extensive library of multi-core-ready, highly optimized software functions for multimedia data processing, and communications applications.
- Intel Threading Building Blocks for Mac
is an award winning C++ template library that abstracts threads to tasks to create reliable, portable and scalable parallel applications.
- Intel C++ Compiler Pro Edition for Mac
offers the best support for creating multi-threaded applications.
- Intel Math Kernel Library for Mac
is a set of highly optimized, thread-safe, mathematical functions for engineering, scientific and financial applications for Mac.
- PHP Processor
is designed to help you protect your intellectual property when distributing PHP source files.
- Form Processor Pro
Form Processor Pro, client's web sites, web forms to email addresses, Email notifications
internet search application for Windows that will help you to narrow down web searches by suggesting keywords and phrases you could use
- Portfolio Optimization
The Portfolio Optimization template calculates the optimal capital weightings for a basket of investments that gives the highest return for the least risk
- Dynamic Submission
It is a multi-award winning, web promotion software on the market today.
is a performance testing program designed for website load time testing and optimization
- Seo Administrator Expert Edition
is an integrated suite of web promotion utilities