Insight Developer for Mac OS X
Insight Developer is an IDE for Oracle Database.It is fast,full features and cost-effective
solution for Oracle database development. Whether you are a database or application developer,
DBA or Business analyst, Insight Developer offers all essential interface to make you more
productive than ever before! Features PL/SQL debugger Code completion Plan Analyzer Session Manager PL/SQL Profiler Database Explorer Unicode Support Blob Editor with text and image.
Insight Developer for Oracle is an Integrated Development Environment for Oracle Database that will boost your productivity and breathe
new life into your workflow!
With Insight Developer for Oracle, you'll have access to debuggers, code assists, and a host of other features that will make easy work
of any database development project.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or Later
- 256 MB of RAM
||Free to try, $69.90 to buy
The following list contains many features of the features found within Insight Developer for Oracle:
- Insight Developer connect to the following database versions:
OracleOracle Database 10g, OracleOracle Database 11g
- The Oracle SQL or PL/SQL Editor is used for most SQL and PL/SQL statement creation, with
features such as a tabbed file interface, syntax highlighting, SQL and PL/SQL formatting, auto-completion hints and
shortcuts, and much more.
- The Database Browser is used to quickly navigate the entire database for detailed information
on various database object using a simple schema-to-object tree view. Various functions may be invoked from the Database
Browser, including adding referential integrity, adding indexes, analyzing objects, generating DDL scripts, dropping objects,
and viewing the Oracle 10g Recycle Bin contents.
- The Integrated PL/SQL Debugger allows a user to diagnose complications within anonymous PL/SQL
blocks and underlying methods (packages, procedures, etc.). The debugger comes equipped with the ability to set and control
the attributes of breakpoints, exception handling, variable value hints, the call stack, a variables list, and evaluating or
modifying variable values.
- Provides manageability of database sessions, including user and system locks. Allowing the user
to kill/disconnect sessions, start traces and monitor open cursors and user queries with execution plans.
- The Difference Viewer displays the compared objects in a split window. Differences between the
objects are highlighted. It allow compare of objects with PL/SQL file
- Profiler interface grants the ability to execute and cache statistical information on PL/SQL blocks
and methods (packages, procedures, etc.). The Profiler Analysis displays this statistical information allowing a user to compare
executions or view the execution statistics line by line to determine performance problems.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR INSIGHT DEVELOPER FOR MAC OS X
Oracle-to-Access is a program to convert Oracle databases into MS Access format
migrate Oracle database to Microsoft SQL server
- SQLGate for Oracle Professional
is a tool for a developer and DBA to manage the Oracle Database.
- DreamCoder for Oracle Standard
is a powerful Integrated Development Environment for Oracle Databases.
is an easy-to-install and -use Internet activity monitoring, web access control and employee Internet management
is an easy-to-install and -use Internet activity monitoring and Internet web access control system
- Speedometer Dashboard for Excel
This interactive excel dashboard application gives you insight into your business by presenting your KPIs in the most flexible and easy to analyze way.