Font Fitting Room Deluxe
A font set manager tool with preview for both installed and yet to be installed fonts, full character map and
multilingual name property support, helps you to activate/deactivte and preview various font types with maximum efficiency.
Font Fitting Room handles the most popular font types used on PC today,
helps you to quickly preview them, easily add them to and remove from
your system. Supported font types include: True Type font(*.ttf, *.ttc),
Open Type font(*.ttf, *.ttc,*.otf),PostScript Type 1 font(*.pfm,*.pfb),
and Microsoft Windows font(*.fnt, *.fon).
Font Fitting Room Deluxe Edition: Has all basic font manipulation functionalities to preview
both installed and uninstalled fonts, install/uninstall or load/unload them
moreover, it provides an advanced, flexible and easy-to-use database to organize your working font sets or folders,
cache full of font properties for extremely fast preview, and quickly find fonts
that you are looking for.
With Font Fitting Room Deluxe, you achieves maximum efficiency in font management.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 M RAM
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Features for Font Fitting Room Deluxe edition:
- Layout: The layout is easy to understand and configurable.
Browsing in a familiar Windows Explorer-like interface make it more intuitive.
Tabs used to display font Properties, Character Map or Kerning Pairs can be freely swiched on/off, depending on your needs.
- Preview: You can preview the custom sample text in a font list without actually installing them. There are various preview features adjustable: font size, sample string, bold, italic, Underline features, foreground and background color, etc.
- Install and Uninstall: You can easily installed a font/fonts from anywhere accessible to system, or uninstall a system font/fonts, with multiple options.
- Load/Unload: Fonts can be temporarily loaded into system to be used by other applications for the current session. Unlike installed fonts, when the system restarts, they will not be present.
- Print: To print out the preview font list.
- Find: To find text in the preview font list. FFR will not only seach for font name, but also for manufacture, copyRight, and all other text fields avaiable in the column candidates.
- Property: 'Properties' tab provides detailed information of the selected font.
Each font type has a set of attributes. In addition to general properties like font name, postscript name, copyright, etc., PANOSE and Metric Data also listed in details.
- Character Map: Character Map displays all the supported unicode characters of the selected font, no matter whether it be installed or not. Tool tip is available for each character which gives the unicode and description of the char.
Clicking on a character grid to see the magnified char. The character vector shape can be copied to clipboard.
- Kerning Pairs: This tab displays all kerning pairs defined in the font, using font preview size to draw each pair of glyphs.
- ClearType Tuning: If you are using a LCD monitor, probably you need this ClearType adjusting facility.
- Font Sets Management:This feature helps you mark a group of fonts from
different places to be treated as a collection set that could be activated or deactivated freely.
You can also select a font set for preview without activating it at all.
- Font Cache Database:Since database caches all the font properties,
there is no need to re-parse each font when working on them, so we get the satisfied speed to
preview a set created from a folder containing thousands of fonts. Previewing thousands of fonts
in this way greatly saves you time and extends disks life-time.
- Search:You can search in whole database or current set,
in simple text mode or advanced mode which provides more options including file size, creation date,
weight or width class, number of kerning pairs, etc. The search results returned swiftly.
- Child-Parent hierarchy set structure provides a highly intuitive way
to visually group fonts and supports inheritance.
This feature enable you to create children sets under a parent set,
sharing fonts in parent set, and managing fonts in a hierarchical way.
However you are not required to build such nested sets if the plain
flat sets structure is more suitable for you.
- Drag-and-drop is supported. You can drag-and-drop a set to move it around,
or drag a folder from Explorer and drop in "Font Sets" tab/bar to create a new set.
- Shortcuts Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X and DEL are supported.
You can copy font file/folder from Explorer or "Browse" tab/bar, then paste in "Font Sets" tab/bar
to add font records or create a new set. Or, you can copy file records from set, and paste them to
Explorer or "Browse" tab/bar to make a backup of those fonts in a new location. Cut/Paste is supported
within the sets to help you move font records freely between sets.
- New/Open/Save operations are available for set management database file(s),
so you are able to work in different place with the same font sets.
- Each font set has a "default font path", that is set to the folder of
fonts when the font set is empty. The set path can be altered as font files moved around to another place,
so as to avoid adding them once more.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR FONT FITTING ROOM DELUXE |
- Font Creator 5 Home Edition
Font Creator puts font creation within the grasp of the average PC user, typographers and graphic designers
- FontLib 98
assign your Windows fonts to sets, which can assist you in remembering how you use your favorite fonts
a fast font manager for all Windows versions (i.e. 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP and 2003)
utility to display and print samples of your Windows fonts, and to preview or install fonts from CD-ROMs or other sources. Screen displays include samples at selectable sizes and character maps
- MICR E13B Font
The MICR E13B Font is a special font that is used on bank checks and drafts
- Code 39 Barcode Font pack
For printing Code 39 (Code 3 of 9) & Extended Code 39 (Code 39 Full ASCII) barcodes.
Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Mac and PC platforms.
- LCD Font Maker
Allow you to make pixel font data for LCD. Source font comes from all windows truetype font and BMP picture
- Advanced Font Catalog
is the easy-to-use tool which allows you catalog all kind of font media - the CD-ROMs, hard drives, optical disks, ZIP and JAZ disks and other media with font files.
- Advanced Font Viewer
is a comprehensive application, which is ideal for viewing, printing and managing your fonts. A full-featured font viewer quickly generates a high-quality display of your fonts.
- AL Font Installer
is addition to the control panel Windows Fonts. It provides more convenient way for installing a new fonts on your computer.
beats other text editors hands down with its ability to customize your writing.
- UPC EAN Barcode Font
barcodesoft UPC EAN Premium Package empowers you to print multiple barcode formats from desktop printers
- Font Pilot
allows you to browse an entire folder of fonts that are NOT installed with a visual preview!
is an advanced font manager, especially created for web-designers, graphic artists and font fanatics.
- Scanahand Basic Edition
allows you to generate fonts without the need to know all of the technical details involved. All you need is a printer, a scanner, and a black marker or felt-tipped pen.