Fax@Mail 10 is a powerful fax to email connector that enables you to easily receive faxes
over internet directly in your inbox by using an ISDN card. Fax@Mail supports multiple ISDN channels, works as a service. Its features make it the optimal fax receiving service for small and medium companies.
With your ISDN card and fax@MAIL, you can receive faxes via email. They are saved as images
(PDF, JPG, TIF, SFF) and can be sent to your email client - e.g Outlook.
This method is an extension of computer-based faxing, and involves using a gateway to the
Internet to convert between faxes and emails. It is often referred to as "fax to mail" or
"mail to fax".
This technology is more and more replacing the traditional fax machine because it offers
the advantage of dispensing with the machine as well as the additional telephone line.
Fax@Mail 10 is now faster, easier and more flexible; make sure to update NOW!
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003 Server
- at least. MSXML Parser Version 3 SP
- Analog Modem or ISDN card
- Capi 2.0 (G3 Fax Standard)for ISDN or Modem
- Optional Exchange Server - Version 4.0 (or other SMTP Server)
||Free to try, $111.00 to buy|
Key features for Fax@Mail 10:
Who should use fax@Mail 10?
- Runs as service
- Supports multi isdn channels
- Supports document indexing tags
- Makes SMTP delivery without SMTP server (direct MX sending) possible
- Offers Intuitive configuration/ administration UI with high usability improvements.
- Offers support Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, virtualization environments – fax over ip
- Supports significant performance improvements by graphic conversion
- TIFF document Tagging for indexing
- Offers support for MS access 2010 x64
- Offers advanced connections management & notification (ex. send alerts when isdn /analog line is down)
How does it work?
- small business where receiving faxes is an important factor of the daily work-flow: pharmacies, lawyer offices, small logistics and transportation companies, health organizations
- individual specialists and consultants within legal and financial services
- other small and medium organizations.
Reception of faxes with fax@email:
- This method is an extension of computer-based faxing, and involves using a gateway to the Internet to convert between faxes and emails. It is often referred to as "fax to mail" or "mail to fax". This technology is more and more replacing the traditional fax machine because it offers the advantage of dispensing with the machine as well as the additional telephone line.
Reminder: fax@MAIL does not send faxes (it only receives faxes)!
- Fax machine -> Phone line -> Fax gateway -> email message (over Internet) -> computer email account
- Each activity of fax@MAIL is noted in a log file in the W3C format and can be evaluated graphically with Visendo Analyzer or any analyzer.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR FAX@MAIL |
- FaxSee Pro
It is a professional fax image browser viewer & fax to tif tiff converter with thumbnail viewing mode.
- GSA Email Spider
Collect and Extract emails, phone and fax numbers from the websites around the world using the keywords you enter for!
- Call Soft Pro - voice mail and fax software
is the latest voice mail and fax software for home, home office, and small business users.
- Snappy Fax
enables you to send and receive faxes from your computer
is a full-featured computer fax software and answering machine software
- Fax Server Pro
Fax Server Pro enables you to route incoming fax to email addresses.
- Joy Fax Broadcast
Joy Fax Broadcast is a fax broadcasting and marketing software.
- Visendo Fax Server Enterprise
Enhance your enterprise fax to email and email to fax activities with Visendo green faxing.