eWicca: all-in-one wicca software
eWicca is a complete all in one wicca software for witchcraft,
to perform magick rituals and cast wicca spells,
witchcraft spells, witch spells and general white magic spells.
With eWicca even novice can learn and practice witchcraft as real and experienced witches do.
Although studying craft from eWicca manual is assumed by default, there are no more hidden aspects
or additional research areas in witchcraft, which you need to learn to perform built-in wiccan rituals,
cast magick spells or practice meditation.
Short, yet comprehensive Wicca guide will also be helpful for understanding principles of wicca
and creation of own rituals.
- Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7
- Hard disk space: about 150 MB
- 500+ MHz Pentium processor or better
- Sound card with speakers or headphones
|File Size:||10.10 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $97.77 USD to buy|
Key Features of eWicca: all-in-one wicca software:
- Specially selected wicca (witchcraft, magick) rituals, spells for love, health, prosperity, relationships, etc.;
- All required ceremonies to prepare for magick rituals: mind preparation, energy, space consecration, goal visualization, salt cleansing, empowering potion, etc;
- Book of Shadows to record wicca spells and perform own magick rituals;
- Utilities to select the best time for ritual depending on moon phase and biorhythm cycle, to calculate word or date numeric values, to plan rituals and record own development;
- Special audio and visual stimulations (binaural beats, brainwaves stimulations, subliminal messages) to make ritual procedures as much effective as possible.
- I include words of power and customer name into eWicca source code to personalize program and ensure maximum effectiveness for your rituals.
- One year of support and updates,
Your will receive download link within 24 hours after your payment was verified.
Why use eWicca?
There's a great variety of sources about performing various magick rituals:
from Egyptian papyri to witchcraft spell books (or books of shadows).
However in most cases such sources either:
- state ambiguous instructions like "absorb energy from
the Universe", which is at least unfair because, for example, "absorbing energy" requires
explicit instructions to perform;
- list fantastic ingredients, like "mandragora", therefore
taking out responsibility for effectiveness of magick ritual, and what is even more
disappointing, leaving no ways for novice witch for self-development;
- require manipulation with unconscious mind, including
taking drugs or practicing self-hypnosis, so occasional results or hallucinations may
attributed to outcomes of magick ritual or wicca spell;
- or simply forget to include instructions on how to
prepare for wiccan rituals, stimulating widespread belief that magick spells are charlatanry,
because they failed. Forgetting to consider than wiccan ritual requires preparation,
like any professional activity.