Elastique Pitch Plugin
Elastique Pitch is the real time pitch shifting solution for RTAS, VST and AU.
ELASTIQUE is an easy-to-use pitch shifting plugin guaranteeing highest quality by using the widely used elastique Pro engine.
With its real-time and multi-channel capabilities, it is the optimal choice for flm pull-up/pull-down conversion, sound design
and music production. With a plug-in interface designed to allow quick and easy interaction with all parameters, Elastique is
designed to be the optimal plug-in for pitch shifting in film and audio conversion applications, for sound design and for
adjusting pitch in recording and rehearsal sessions.
Highest pitch shifting quality in real time - ELASTIQUE pitch shifting plugin. MIDI control is another potentially cool feature.
At present, keystrokes from a MIDI keyboard reflect as changes in pitch; however, there is no sustain. In other words, pressing
a key changes the pitch, but letting go results in a return to the original pitch. It would be nice if there were some parameters
to hold the last note until a new key is struck.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X >10.4
- min. system CPU: 2GHz
- Host: Pro Tools >7.4, AU and Vst compatible
||Free to try, $199.00 to buy
Key Features of Elastique Pitch Plugin:
- high pitch shifting quality for all audio types (speech, monophonic instruments, complete mixes, etc.)
- multi channel: support for synchronous pitching of up to 8 audio channels
- real time: no offline pre-analysis required
- phase coherence: absolute phase stability between all input channels preserving the spatial image
- MIDI input: for pitch control
- formant shifting: shift formants independently from pitch
- Midi-controlled snapshot system allows several harmonizations per audio input
- factory presets: for typical film pull-ups/pull-downs