Thumbnails can be created in any existing folder or a new folder, and
you can identify them clearly by adding a prefix or suffix to their filename.
If you're an image-processing enthusiast, you'll enjoy having a choice
of eleven resampling filters for the best possible results. You can convert
small batches of images inside Windows Explorer from the File menu or
with a right-click of the mouse, display thumbnails in your browser, and
even take advantage of command-line switches to generate thumbnails seamlessly
from other programs. You can also save your thumbnails to a Web page using
a HTML template that you can easily customize to create your own layouts,
and there's helpful documentation that includes full instructions and
some useful tips.
Easy Thumbnails is a genuine freeware product that will not annoy you with advertising,
intrusive spyware components or nag screens. It comes from the developers of
the award-winning NoteTab text editors.
- Win 95/98/2000/2003/NT4/Me/XP/Vista
- 32 MB of RAM, 2 MB disk space
- AMD or Intel Pentium processor
Key Features of Easy Thumbnails:
Supported Image Formats:
- Can scale images up or down with high quality results.
- Choice of eleven resampling filters, including Bicubic and Lanczos3.
- Can sharpen soft images, particularly those from digital cameras.
- Shows a real-time preview of the target image and its file size.
- Preserves EXIF data in JPEG images larger than 300x300 pixels.
- Automatically removes EXIF data from small thumbnails.
- Supports JPEG 2000.
- Supports lossless rotation of JPEG images.
- Offers an extensive set of command-line switches.
- Can process all images contained in subfolders through the command-line.
- Can create Web pages of image sets, based on customizable templates.
- JPEG (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe;*.jps)
- JPEG 2000 (*.jpc;*.j2k;*.jp2)
- Portable Bitmap (*.pbm; *.pgm; *.ppm)
- CompuServe Graphics Interchange (*.gif)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- Tagged Image File Format (*.tif;*.tiff;*.fax)
- Truevision Targa (*.tga;*.targa;*.vda;*.vst)
- Windows Enhanced Meta File (*.emf)
- Windows Icon File (*.ico)
- Windows Meta File (*.wmf)
- Windows or OS/2 Bitmap (*.bmp;*.dib;*.rle)
- Wireless Bitmap images (*.wbmp)
- Zsoft PC Paintbrush (*.pcx)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR EASY THUMBNAILS |
- Nexus Imager
digital imaging program with a thumbnail browser that allows the user to view, organise, edit, save and print images
- EZ Thumbnail Builder
It is an easy-to-use thumbnail and photo album software to quickly create online digital photo album and web thumbnail galleries.
- Easy Web Gallery Builder
is a powerful, easy to use utility for creating web image galleries
- Fortop Album Creator
is a unique software of fun and easy to use for creating impressive flash digital photo albums.
is a free program which allows you to create great-looking web photo albums.
- Wall Photo Maker
helps you to print photo of huge size by enlarging it and splitting to the sheets of paper
- Auto Photo Editor
Image processing, image resizer, graphic converter, photo editor, picture editor, image editor, editing photo, remove red eyes.
- Focus Photoeditor
is image editor and photo enhancer software
- PictureScaler - Resizes photos or editing image
PictureScaler is a batch image editor for optimizing digital photos. PictureScaler offers a flexible approach to resizing and will convert between various image formats