Downlaod EA Tree MQL5 Standard Edition and start creating MetaTrader 5 EAs.
generate MQL5 EAs for your global success!
EA Tree is the first drag and drop MetaTrader MQL5 expert advisor builder. It allows users
with no programming skills to drag, drop, and connect boxes to build a diagram or "tree of boxes" and
save it as MQL5 Expert Advisor file (.mq5). It is a windows application that runs locally on your computer. You can create complex MQL5 using a very easy to use graphical user interface.
In EA Tree, expert advisors are created by connecting boxes together. Boxes may contain MQL5 functions, technical indicators, custom indicators, or values. Outputs of one box may be connected to inputs of another box to form a "tree of boxes". EA Tree generates MQL5 code from the "tree of boxes' and then uses the MetaTrader platform installed on your computer to convert the MQL5 code into an executable Expert Advisor.
- Windows Vista, XP and Windows 7
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $299.00 to buy|
What is the MetaTrader platform?
MetaTrader 5 is a powerful trading platform designed to arrange brokerage services in Forex, CFD, Futures, as well as equity markets around the globe. The new MetaTrader MQL5 is a powerful object oriented programming language that is used to create expert advisors, indicators, etc. The best part is that the MetaTrader 5 platform, real time data, and the MQL5 language are available to you for free.
Benefits of using EA Tree MQL5 Standard Edition:
- You can develop complex MQL5 EAs with multiple currencies and multiple timeframes.
- You can quickly learn MQL
- You do not need programming background
- Privacy of your trading secrets. No need to share your ideas with programmers.
- You decrease EA development time to minutes instead of days or months.
- You can incorporate multiple trading strategies into one EA
- You easily reuse code by saving and loading diagrams (trees of boxes)
- You are still able to import MQL5 custom indicators
- You create correct MetaTrader 5 MQL code every time
- Easy to use and understand drag and drop graphical user interface