DraftAbility Software provides e-commerce capabilities for small to medium sized organizations that allow you to accept
payment without merchant accounts or merchant fees.
It lets you accept payment over the phone, fax or your website form from customers without credit cards. New order import
feature allows importing of on-line order forms submitted over the Internet without typing, Process weekly or monthly bank drafts for subscription type billing,
Print paper based drafts that you can immediately deposit into your bank.
Pre-authorized bank account drafting has been part of bank services for over 15 years. Until recently, it has only been
available through service bureaus and expensive merchant account services charging up-front fees and $2 to $3 per draft.
Only now is it available to you, the end-user, with DraftAbility software. Accepting payment with DraftAbility is similar
to a debit card - except you don't pay additional merchant fees. Anyone with a bank account can pay for your product
with DraftAbility software.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $85.00 to buy|
Key Benefits of DraftAbility Software:
- Pre-authorized bank account drafting has been part of bank services for over 15 years. Until recently, it has only been available through service bureaus and expensive merchant account services charging up-front fees and $2 to $3 per draft. Only now is it available to you, the end-user, with DraftAbility software.
- Accepting payment with DraftAbility is similar to a debit card - except you don't pay additional merchant fees.
- Anyone with a bank account can pay for your product with DraftAbility software.
- With DraftAbility there are no set-up charges, processing fees, maintenance fees or merchant accounts. Your only cost is the DraftAbility software and optional check stock. The check stock costs about $.03 per check.
- Customers prefer DraftAbility's bank drafts over electronic drafting - DraftAbility uses a traceable paper based draft, which means your customer will get a draft receipt back with the paid checks from the bank.
- DraftAbility has an online order form importer which allows you to import Internet online forms directly into DraftAbility saving you the task of typing the information in manually.
- DraftAbility allows you to process monthly bank drafts for subscription type billing. Labels can also be printed from information already on the drafts, making mail-outs easy.
- It's flexible - DraftAbility prints drafts on blank check stock. you can print drafts on two different types of 3up letter size check stock and even print checks on plain letter size paper. DraftAbility prints on blank check stock checks that are 88mm or 92mm in length, 3 per page.
- It's secure - Password protection ensures that you are the only one with access to the check program.
- It's Powerful - DraftAbility keeps a complete database of all printed checks and drafts for reference and reprinting if necessary. DraftAbility also allows you to search and retrieve checks in a database by business name, first name, last name, account number or check number. You can also create an unlimited number of separate databases.
- It's easy to install - you can install it in minutes. All you need is a PC running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT or Windows 2000 with 10MB available disk and a laser or ink jet printer. No special toner, ink or paper is required.
- It's Easy to use - you enter information on a data entry screen that is formatted just like a check. When developing DraftAbility, an emphasis was placed on ease of use and flexibility.