Dali Professional Edition
Dali is a self-configuring intelligent data access layer and object-relational mapper that connects your
.NET classes to your relational database--without code generation and with little or no code changes.
By analyzing your classes and database structure, Dali dynamically generates and caches all the necessary SQL
to perform create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations; automatically and behind the scenes. There is no
need to know SQL or even ADO.NET. Dali abstracts these inside a simple class library. Easy to use methods like
Load() and Save() do all the work of loading an object's state from the database and saving the object's state back
to the database. If you know basic object oriented principles and can create classes, you already have what it takes
to use Dali. In some cases, you can have your code using Dali within minutes.
- Windows XP x32, ME, Server 2003 x32
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0.
|License:||Free to try, $149.00 to buy|
- No SQL experience required
- No code generation or reverse engineering required
- Very little code required
- Supports stored procedures and parameterized queries
- Supports generics for type safety
- Supports .NET nullable types
- Supports Full and Deep loading of objects and their children
- Can cache frequently used objects
- Can use cache to provide a previously instantiated object when the same data is requested (singleton model)
- Weak caching mechanism will release references to objects that are no longer in use, allowing garbage collection.
- Uses .NET Framework version 2.0
- Works with C#, VB.NET, C++.NET or any .NET language
- Works with Microsoft® Access, Microsoft SQL Server™ or almost any database for which there is a .NET Data Provider
- Automatically generates and caches create, read, update and delete database commands
- Can work with multiple concurrent databases
- Supports transactions when saving nested objects
- Supports all isolation levels supported by underlying database
- Can load and store all data types supported by the underlying database including binary data (images, etc.)
- Directly supports saving and loading Web Forms
- Raises events when objects are loaded, changed, inserted, updated or deleted
- 100% managed code.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR DALI PROFESSIONAL EDITION |
- ODBC DAC Pro Edition
ODBC DAC (ODBC Data Access Components) is a component set for Delphi/C++Builder to access any database via ODBC interface directly
- Full Convert
Full Convert proves can let you have comfortable way to transfer data from one database to another
- Adb Auction Database Professional 5.0
is the complete point of sale database software for internet auctions.
- ApexSQL Doc
is a powerful tool to document your sql server database into Compiled Help or HTML documentation.
- ODBC Explorer
ODBC Explorer is an easy-to-use database tool for Win32
- ODBC DAC Standard Edition
component set for Delphi/C++Builder to access any database via ODBC interface directly
- Visual SQL-Designer
is a program for visual constructing hard SQL-query for any database and write it
- ApexSQL Audit
ApexSQL Log is a SQL database auditing tool that analyzes SQL Server's own Transaction Log to display information on data.
allows you, in the case of direct marketing, to avoid double solicitations and the redundant maintenance of customer addresses..
- SQLGate for MSSQL Standard
is a development tool for the Microsoft SQL server that executes various SQL and manages the procedure conveniently and diversely.