Boxxer Email Extractor
Boxxer Email Extractor is an extremely powerful and reliable utility designed to extract email addresses,
PHONE numbers and FAX numbers from various sources: Keywords using search engines -
For eg: if you give "Hotels in california" as keyword, it will extract phone numbers and email ids of all hotels in california. Or from Local files in your computer
or from Databases (MSaccess, Mysql and MSsql) or from pop3 accounts( Hotmail, Gmail, Live and Mail.com). This Boxxermail e-mail extractor is a professional high speed e-mail hunter or e-mail harvester. Like an email spider it crawls through
the web pages and add thousands of e-mail addresses to your contact list within few minutes along with their contact numbers.
It acts like an email spider which crawls through the pages and add thousands of e-mail addresses to your contact
list within few minutes. Speed Approx 200 emails per minute. After extracting the email addresses, it validates the extracted list and removes invalid/dead emails using the built-in email verifier component. Boxxer Extractor is of
great help in collecting the email ids & Phone/Fax numbers automatically at a speed of 200 emails per minute. You can
try it right now!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II 333 CPU/ 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $89.00 to buy|
The remarkable features of Boxxer Email Extractor :
- Extract e-mail ids and phone numbers from local files of doc, txt, xls,
xlsx, php types.
- Extract email ids and phone numbers from top rated web links related to a
keyword or list of keywords.
- Extracts e-mail ids and phone numbers from a specific domain or internet URL(s).
- Extract email ids and phone numbers from your Gmail, Hotmail, Live or
Mail.com POP3 accounts.
- Extract using search engines you prefer. Available search engines are Google,
Yahoo, Ask, Bing and Dogpile.
- Extract email ids and phone numbers from your My Sql, Ms Access or Ms Sql databases.
- Provides email id verification through syntax verification and mx name verification.
- Removes redundant e-mail ids and displays total extracted email ids.
- Sort email ids in ascending or descending order of any column of result display grid.
- User can limit the extent of email id extraction per keyword.
- Filter option to exclude e-mail ids containing certain strings from the list or to exclude certain URLs with certain extensions or certain websites from search.
- Extracted e-mail ids of each search are appended to previous search to create
large e-mail id list.