AudioFileHandler application that will help you administer and change audio files and their tags.
You can assemble all files that you want to work with in the data list. You can carry out all basic tasks here.
For playing of the audio files, AudioFileHandler uses your installed player.
With AudioFileHandler you can manage and edit the Tags of your audio files (mp3, ogg,...).
Create playlists and combine audio files from different folders, create Tags for artist and
title of an audio file from the file name and vice versa. Manage your audio files according to their Tags.
- Windows XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $24.50 to buy|
key features of AudioFileHandler:
- Combining files from different folders.
- List of your favourite folders
- Including only files with one or two desired strings in their file name.
Every file name can be searched for up to 30 of those strings.
- Saving the data from the data list for later use.
- Reading and changing all file information.
- Changing file names.
- Using functions that simplify the renaming of multiple files with the same artist.
- Copying, moving, deleting of files including all files
that are linked to those files.
- Removing all non-standard tags from copied files.
- Switching Artist and title in the file name.
- Take over the tags Artist and title from the filename and vice versa.
- set the text for the tag album.
- Cutting off sign from the left end of file names (cutting off enumerations)
- Changing established enumerations into a standard format.
- Shifting already existing enumerations to the beginning of the file name.
- Creating enumerations from the track.
- Linking files with other files (texts, pictures,videos, web sites,...),
thus creating an impotant context for you personally.
- Opening the linked files directly.
- Comparing titles with those of a reference list.
- Automatically listen to titles one after another
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR AUDIOFILEHANDLER |
- PanHandler 32 Plug-in for SAWPro
The PanHandler is an exciting new tool for real-time surround sound panning and encoding
- Fx Audio Editor
With Fx Audio Editor you can visually edit, convert. play and record most sound file formats
- Dexster Audio Editor
It is a perfect audio tool for your audio production that supports many popular audio formats and features audio cd burning.
- Easy Audio Editor
It is the best easy-to-use audio editor for home users.
- AudioEdit Deluxe
Visual audio editor and converter software supporting many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
- Acoustic Labs Audio Editor
is an easy-to-use, yet powerful, wave (WAV), MP3, WMA, OGG and PCM audio editor, player and recorder allowing users to open, edit, save and record audio files in any of these formats.
- Akram Audio Editor
is a perfect audio editor tool for your music production that supports many popular audio formats.
- Awave Studio
is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads a veritable host of audio carrying file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, mobile phones... you name it!
- Audio Editor Pro - edit audio files
is a visual multifunctional audio files editor with edit audio files.
- Audio editor sound recorder
edit mp3 and wav formats. Use the sound recorder to create wav files from tapes, vinyl, microphone, mixing deck etc.
- AV Music Morpher - MP3 Player
is a real-time audio editor software, with unique audio effects.