Animated GIF Producer
Animated GIF Producer is a quick and remarkably easy-to-use tool for creating various animations,
buttons and banners that will make your website shine. You no longer need to spend money on complex
video processing platforms that will take you a couple of days to learn how to make a simple GIF animation.
With Animated GIF Producer, there’s no complexity and GIFs can be created in a few minutes.
Creating a GIF animation is a breeze. You can do it by blending together images, captured video snapshots
and multipage files. To make your animation look and behave the way you want, you can customize a multitude
of settings, including frame position, size, and delay among many other parameters. You can also apply special
effects make a transition from one image to another coherent and smooth.
Animated GIF Producer features an intuitive interface where all options can be easily located when you need them.
You can add, process images, organize them into a sequence and configure the desired animation output settings from
one place with a point-and-click simplicity. The program allows you to import images directly from clipboard. Added
to this is an inbuilt snapshot capture facility to take snapshots from videos. A GIF-to-AVI export capability is
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- IBM PC compatible;
- 512 MB RAM;
|License:||Free to try, $25.00 to buy|
Key Features of Animated GIF producer:
- Support for AVI, DAT, MPG, MPE, MPEG video formats;
- A built-in snapshot capture facility;
- Support for BMP, JPEG, TIF, GIF, PNG, ICO, PCX, CUR, Adobe PhotoShop
PSD and Windows Metafiles image formats;
- Define GIF-files global parameters: screen size, background color;
- Define offset and delay for each separate image;
- Set forward and backward images order;
- Import frames from other GIF;
- Resize frames (stretch);
- Multiple animation output settings;
- Apply transition effects for images;
- Import image from clipboard;
- Duplicate images;
- Reordering images;
- Save images of GIF-file as a set of common graphic formats;
- Export an AVI file;
- Process the images and execute effects (for the current image or
all images at once): crop, resample, rotate and flip images horizontally or vertically;
- Edit a selected image in an external image editor.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ANIMATED GIF PRODUCER |
- Easy GIF Animator
It is powerful yet very easy to use software for creating and editing animated GIF images.
- Active GIF Creator
it's can create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web.
- Animated GIF Banner Maker
is software designed for making animated GIF Banner file from graphic files.
- SlideCrab 1.0 Flash Slideshow Generator
is a flash slideshow generator to make animated photo rotation for website
- Artful GIF Animator
lets you Create from scratch, import from AVI, edit and optimize your animated GIF images to develop animations for web sites.
- Video-AVI to GIF Converter
is a great tool to capture selected frames of the video file and save them to GIF or JPEG formats
- Zoner GIF Animator 5
is a tool for creating and editing images, especially Web banners, in the animated GIF format
- Just Banners
add frames and make your banner animated or generate static banners, any size you need
- Text-Osterone for Macintosh
is an extremely easy program to generate eye-popping Flash animated text effects in seconds
can help you breeze through the creation of Flash banner or intro in just several minutes.
- 3D Grapher
plots animated 2D and 3D graphs of equations and tables.