Advanced Virtual COM Port
Connect virtual serial ports with virtual null-modem cable, access remote serial ports!
Advanced Virtual COM Port is a professional serial communications utility, which combines both
network and local virtual COM port/virtual serial port functions into one.
Advanced Virtual COM Port allows you to share your real COM ports over the LAN or
create virtual COM ports and connect them with a virtual null-modem cable locally or through
the TCP/IP network. You can connect to a shared port and use it just like it is on your machine.
Virtual serial ports created by the program have the same look and functionality as physical ones.
You can add, enable, disable or remove ports with only one click on the icon in the main window.
And there is no need to reboot your computer.
Advanced Virtual COM Port is useful for software developers. It can help you accelerate the
development of your software that uses serial ports to communicate with GPS receivers,
portable computers, data acquisition devices, etc.
You can also gain access to the remote COM port devices over a LAN or Internet,
thanks to the port sharing capability of the Advanced Virtual COM Port.
- Windows 2000/2003 Server/2008 Server/XP/Vista/7
- both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
- Administrator privileges required
||Free to try, $79.99 to buy
Advanced Virtual COM Port gives you the ability to:
- Create virtual COM ports and connect them with a virtual null-modem cable over a LAN or the Internet
- Share your real (physical) serial ports over the LAN and Internet
- Create a pairs of local virtual COM ports connected with a virtual null-modem cable
Key Features of the Advanced Virtual COM Port:
- 64-Bit compatible (x64)
- Virtual COM ports appear to the system and applications like real ones
- Virtual COM ports work like real ones
- Higher data transfer rate than on hardware serial ports
- Hot Virtual COM Port creation and removal, without having to reboot your computer
- No need to have physical serial ports (except for physical ports sharing function)
- Up to 255 virtual COM ports can be created
- Ability to temporarily remove all ports without losing their configuration
- PnP, WMI support
- VMWare compatible
- Once created, virtual COM ports persist in the system until you remove them
- Flow control emulation support
- Easy port state monitoring
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ADVANCED VIRTUAL COM PORT |
award-winning peer-to-peer local network instant messaging and communications system for Windows
is the easiest way to protect your email communications can help you send secure email directly through web-based email programs like Gmail, AOL, Yahoo!
COMM-DRV/NT is serial communications Kernel Device Driver for Windows.
- Virtual Modem
Virtual Modem allows modem communications applications to interact via Internet.
- Comm32 Communications OCX
Adds Serial Communications capabilities to your applications, Comm32 lets you quickly add Comm32 to a VB6 project in place of MSComm32 without needing to change any of your code or learn any new syntax.