Absolute Time Server
Absolute Time Server is able to work as a time server so you can easily synchronizes your clock to any computer
in your local Area Network.
Absolute Time Server is a full-featured time client/server, which works as WinNT service and is fully RFC-868 and
RFC-2030 compatible. Absolute Time Server acts as a background process, has very low system resources consumption,
and it can be started before user logon.
The Absolute Time Server product consists of 2 main components: The NT service agent, that runs in the background
as an NT service performing various time synchronization tasks, and the control panel manager that is run from the
start menu to set up synchronization parameters. Absolute Time Server is extremely easy to install and starts its
job right after installation, without any set-up.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $49.97 to buy|
Absolute Time Server Benefit List:
- Powerful network time synchronization software including network time server and client applications.
- Supports RFC-868 (TIME) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization protocols.
- Absolute Time Server can be installed as an NT service.
- Absolute Time Server has a built-in client working via the SNTP protocol. You can specify from one to five servers as sources of the standard time.
- Uses high speed network time protocol, a speed-based exact atomic clock time source selection analysis.
- Optimized for performance as NT service.
- Low overhead minimizes impact on server resources.
- Supports Windows NT 4.0 with SP3, all versions of Win 2000, all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Multi-functional time synchronization system can be customized to suit your needs
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Automatically checks up to five external atomic time sources.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ABSOLUTE TIME SERVER
- Absolute Time Corrector
Synchronizes local PC time using NIST Internet Time Service/LAN time servers.
- 1st Atomic Time
keeps the system time accurate on your computer or any computer in your network.
- NTP Time Server Monitor
allows the user to control and configure the NTP service for Windows with a userfriendly graphical user interface
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor
handy real-time performance monitoring and statistics analysis software application for Apache servers
a life organizer for families. It was specifically designed to simplify the details of every day family life
- QuickTime 6 MPEG-2 Playback Component
QuickTime 6 now has the ability to play back MPEG-2 content via the QuickTime 6 MPEG-2 Playback Component
It displays the local time and date of any place in the world.
- AcePlanner - time management software
is an intuitive time management software provides possibility to organize tasks and placing them to a daily schedule, selecting most important first.
- Advanced Time Reports
is an intuitive time tracking & project management solution that will help you increase your billable hours by better managing all your projects, clients and working hours.
- Advanced Time Synchronizer
is a powerful and easy-to-use PC clock synchronizer working with time servers via the Internet, supporting three time synchronization protocols, proxy servers and having a lot of other useful features.
- Any Time
lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording.
- Personal Timeclock
is a timesheet or punch clock system that helps you keep track of the time you've spent on your computer.
- SP Time Sync Pro for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
is a program with multilingual interface which lets you synchronize your computer's clock with any Internet atomic clock
is the time tracking tool that can assist you with all your personal time tracking tasks
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock
displays the times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock
is the perfect tool for offering live help to your website visitors