Absolute Time Corrector
Absolute Time Corrector (ATC) is an award-winning program, which allows you to synchronize your local PC time using NIST
(National Institute of Standards and Technology) Internet Time Service or LAN time servers.
NIST Internet Time Service allows users to synchronize computer clock via Internet. Time information provided by the service
is directly traceable to UTC(NIST). The service responds to time requests from any Internet client in several formats
including the DAYTIME, TIME, and NTP protocols.
Absolute Time Corrector queries NIST timeservers using Internet and then compares NIST time to the time set on host computer.
If there is a disparity, ATC automatically adjusts the computer's time to reflect NIST time.
Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver for network of any size. The host can be set to check NIST time as
often or seldom as desired, and each computer in the network can likewise be set to check time on the host computer as often
as deemed necessary by the network administrator.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $19.97 to buy|
Absolute Time Corrector Features List:
- Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection synchronization modes.
- Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size LAN.
- Easily synchronize your PC's time via the Internet with a single mouse click!
- System tray pop-up menu for quick access to main functions.
- Hot Keys for main program functions.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- Automatic Internet connection checking.
- Easy access to more than 250 exact time NIST Atomic Clock servers.
- Supports RFC-868 (TIME) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization protocols.
- Optional to synchronize only minutes and seconds (for irregular Windows time zone settings).
- Highly stable and precise. Program automatically selects the fastest server.
- Multithreaded time synchronization.
- Function for checking time servers' response.
- Automatic search and selection of the fastest Atomic Time server.
- Socks v4, v4A, v5 proxy server support.
- Can enable a sound alarm to verify synchronization.
- Built-in business calendar for all your needs.
- Auto-run on Windows startup option.
- More scheduling options.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Easy setup wizard.
- Supports Windows XP styles.
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Built-in Automatic Updates Checker.
- And more convenient features you need every day.
- User-friendly technical support.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ABSOLUTE TIME CORRECTOR
- Absolute Time Server
works as WinNT service and RFC-868 and RFC-2030 compatible and synchronizes your clock to any computer in your local Area Network
- HoursClocked Time clock hours converter and calc
a handy Time clock hours converter and calculator for determining hours worked from time card data
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor
handy real-time performance monitoring and statistics analysis software application for Apache servers
a life organizer for families. It was specifically designed to simplify the details of every day family life
- QuickTime 6 MPEG-2 Playback Component
QuickTime 6 now has the ability to play back MPEG-2 content via the QuickTime 6 MPEG-2 Playback Component
It displays the local time and date of any place in the world.
- AcePlanner - time management software
is an intuitive time management software provides possibility to organize tasks and placing them to a daily schedule, selecting most important first.
- Advanced Time Reports
is an intuitive time tracking & project management solution that will help you increase your billable hours by better managing all your projects, clients and working hours.
- Advanced Time Synchronizer
is a powerful and easy-to-use PC clock synchronizer working with time servers via the Internet, supporting three time synchronization protocols, proxy servers and having a lot of other useful features.
- Any Time
lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording.
- Personal Timeclock
is a timesheet or punch clock system that helps you keep track of the time you've spent on your computer.
- SP Time Sync Pro for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
is a program with multilingual interface which lets you synchronize your computer's clock with any Internet atomic clock
is the time tracking tool that can assist you with all your personal time tracking tasks
- NTP Time Server Monitor
allows the user to control and configure the NTP service for Windows with a userfriendly graphical user interface
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock
displays the times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock
is the perfect tool for offering live help to your website visitors