10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer is a network inventory tool which allows you maintaining
network computer inventory database. View hardware and software on network computers remotely,
track hardware and software changes, plan upgrades, generate reports on installed software and hardware,
mine data and export it to your database.
It allows you to maintain the inventory database of network computers. The program easily finds network
computers and adds them to the inventory database. You can view the hardware and software configuration
of network computers remotely, track and watch the configuration changes, generate various reports.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 64MB Memory
- 5M Disk space
||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
The 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer Features:
- The program allows you to watch which computers are online and quickly get the necessary information from them.
- The report creation wizard allows you to create various reports with the necessary data (the report
templates are stored for future use).
- The program allows saving reports for different computers in separate files, or create one common report file.
- 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer collects data with help of WMI technology (learn more about
configuring WMI). Though, you do not need to install any additional software on the network computers.
- The program collects extensive WMI data (more than 30 groups of hardware and software data items):
- 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer caches WMI data from remote computers and writes it in its own
database, which allows viewing network computers' hardware and software at any time (even if you are not
connected to the network) and generating reports fast.
- The program controls hardware and software changes and writes them to inventory log for later analysis
The 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer Benefits:
- Find network computers and add them to the inventory database.
- View remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are used in network computers,
how much memory is installed, who uses Flash drives (iPods, etc.).
- View remote computers' software configuration. Get information on installed software (including information
on operating system type, hotfixes, startup programs).
- Track hardware and software changes on network computers. View the inventory log, which
registers configuration changes when computers are re-scanned. The list of controlled data can be configured.
- Create comparison table with the particular data on network computers (RAM or HDD size, free space,
CPU's manufacturer and frequency, OS version, availability of particular software).
- Mine data and export it to your database.
- Run queries and generate reports in Ms Word, Ms Excel, HTML, text file formats
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR 10-STRIKE NETWORK INVENTORY EXPLORER