Smart Photo Viewer
The program Smart Photo Viewer has been designed especially for digital and film cameras owners. The author of this
program has been going in for photography for many years, and thanks to this, the interface as well as the program
capacities are adapted as much as possible to meet both the beginner and the more experienced amateur photographer's
demands. Moreover, in most cases these features are lacking in similar popular software products.
- Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- CPU: 400MHz or higher
- RAM: 64Mb
- Hard Drive space: 4MB
|File Size:||1.73 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.99 to buy|
Key Features of Smart Photo Viewer :
- Support of all main formats used by digital cameras (JPEG, TIFF, Canon RAW, Nikon RAW, Fuji RAW, Kodak RAW, Sony 828 RAW).
- Prepare images to print, put in the web or mobile device (see Features for more details). Very easy-to-use - create a file of necessary size and proportion at three clicks!
- Contact sheet creation - place a necessary number of photos on the list and send for print.
- Basic operations with images - copy, delete, rename files, rotate JPEG without quality losses.
- Links to files creation feature - the file can be viewed in different folders physically being only in one. Save your disk space!
- Image editing operations - crop, image adjustment (new in v2.0).
- Version control - allows the user storing different versions of the same graphics file. The user can save the current version to have a possibility to come back to any version it at any time (new in v2.0).
- Customizable interface (new in v2.0).
- Image can be put on Desktop Wallpaper in two clicks (new in v2.0).
- Functions for experienced amateur photographers:
1.Summary statistics display on actual files, EXIF-based collected.
2.Display of images by R/G/B channels with overlighted areas indication.
3.Editing of the photography parameters recorded in EXIF fields
4.Show histogram in RGB and CIE Lab modes.
5.CMS support .
6.Photography parameters display for each file with sorting capacity by any of parameters.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!