SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition)
SecureBlackbox is the comprehensive component collection for Internet security.
Whether you choose Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or prefer PGP technologies for data encryption and
authentication, use SSL for securing internet connection or stay with SSH tunnels, sign/encrypt mail using
S/MIME or move to PGP/MIME, perform PDF document signing or encryption, transfer files using HTTPS or via
FTPS -- with SecureBlackbox you get this all and much more.
Modern software must be more than secure, it must be unbreakable. No home-made solutions, nothing like that.
The proven way is complete power of standard-based software components which offer you unprecendented level of
security of your information!
Think about S/MIME, PKI, PGP, SSL/TLS, SSH, SFTP, HTTPS, FTPS, PDF ... Too much TLAs? Each abbreviation absorbs
knowledge and experience of avowed security specialists. And you've got this all with SecureBlackbox, single
easy-to-use package. THE security soltion for your Windows application!
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||5.58 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $760.00 to buy|
Top 10 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
SecureBlackbox Standard includes the following packages:
Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of
security of the offered solutions.
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building
complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
- Easy to use architecure.
SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects,
who have extensive experience in software development and design.
- Readiness for use.
One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information
security and cryptography.
- Standard compliancy.
SecureBlackbox offers implementations of the common security-related protocols
and standards. This guarantees highest possible compatibility with third-party software and hardware.
- Authentic design and implementation.
SecureBlackbox is a native implementation which doesn't use
other cryptographic or network libraries and includes all math algorithms implemented from scratch.
- Feature richness.
SecureBlackbox implements all standards in full, not separating main functions,
defined by the standard, from the supplementary features.
Functionality of SecureBlackbox components can be easily extended by both EldoS
developers and users on their own.
- Flexible support policy.
EldoS Corporation offers many support options, from newsgroups and articles
to individual support and expert services.
- Affordable licensing schemes.
EldoS Corporation offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all
it's products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
- PKIBlackbox - offers complete support for PKI infrastructure including X.509 certificates, certificate storages, data signing and encryption using certificates etc. This package is used by and included into all other SecureBlackbox packages.
- SSHBlackbox - implementation of SSH security protocols family, available in client-only and client-server editions.
- PGPBlackbox - provides support for PGP infrastructure including PGP key management, data signing/encryption using PGP keys etc.
- FTPSBlackbox - implementation of FTP and FTP-over-SSL clients. Includes SSLBlackbox for SSL connection management.
- SSLBlackbox - implementation of SSL2, SSL3, TLS1 security protocols, available in client-only and client-server editions.
- SFTPBlackbox - provides support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol), available in client-only and client-server editions. Includes SSHBlackbox for SSH connection management.
- MIMEBlackbox - offers complete support for MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) management. Integrates with PKIBlackbox and PGPBlackbox to provide support for S/MIME and PGP/MIME secured mail messages.
- HTTPBlackbox - implementation of HTTP and HTTPS (HTTP over SSL) clients. Includes SSLBlackbox for SSL connection management.