Screenography for Macintosh
Screenography for Macintosh is an extremely easy program to capture your screen to various image, movie and Flash formats.
Very useful for creating tutorials, training videos/CDs and demonstrations.
Screenography for Macintosh is also available in a Lite version (Screenography Lite) which does not have
the capability of recording your screen to movies.
- Power PC based Macintosh or greater
- Mac OS 10.1 or higher (10.2 or higher recommended)
- QuickTime 6.0 or higher (Choose Recommended Installation)
- Macromedia Flash 7 (MX 2004) or higher to import FLV files.
|File Size:||2.70 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Key Features of Screenography for Macintosh:
- Capture any area of the screen to an image, or Flash file instantly or in a timed screenshot.
- Record any area of the screen to a movie or Flash file.(This feature is not available in Screenography Lite)
- Capture objects on the screen, such as windows, dialog boxes, menus, and icons.
- Save screen captures to BMP, GIF, JPEG, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, SWF, Targa, and TIFF.
- Save movie captures to AVI, DV, FLC, Image Sequence, MPEG-4, MOV, SWF, FLV, and Flash Projector files (self-executable). (This feature is not available in Screenography Lite)
- Automatically overlay your captures with a watermark/copyright notice.
- Automatically generate thumbnails for your screen captures.
- Add Drop Shadow and Color Fades to the border of your captures.
- Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF).Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to view your captures.
- Add Flash preloaders to your Flash movie files with the built-in preloader option, or add even more customized preloaders with SWF, Lock & Load.
|More Screenshots of Screenography for Macintosh - Click each image to enlarge!|