Schedule employees with ease. Simply add the names, define your shifts and start scheduling.
ProScheduling is packed with powerful features to help you schedule, equalize and create rosters in minutes,
while eliminating human error.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||27.9 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $299.80 to buy|
- Increase revenue levels through automated schedules and rosters.
- Improve response times - share schedules and reports with teams of
people instantly over the web improving overall communication and efficiency.
- Enhance customer service levels by allowing staff or customers by ensuing all shifts are covered by trained employees.
- Forecast individual or team revenue levels giving a clear overview or project targets and budgets.
- Eliminate costly repetitive tasks and embarrassing double bookings by providing remote staff with instant access to central data and up to date booking.
- Capture and maintain individual staff schedule availability.
- Availability filtering to assist in assigning staff to schedule positions.
- Built in multi-user capability.
- Create automated schedules in minutes.
- Create automated rosters in minutes.
- Tracks vacations, sick, floats, stats etc.
- Keeps track of all unscheduled shifts.
- Warns user of double bookings.
- Track all communications.
- Tracks and counts all shifts, refusals, sick, etc - Tracks all disciplinary actions.
- Tracks all late or no show arrivals.
- Creates data or reports for payroll and budgets.
- Shows user trained available employees, in order of availability and seniority.
- Warns user if employee is trained or not trained.
- Warns user that employee is about to contact is already working.
- Has user defined cyclic and fixed (non-cyclic) master rotations. - 100% union friendly.
- Instantly calculates seniority based on hours for part-time and casual employees as well as calculates full time seniority based on full-time start date.