Pixel 3D - create 3D graphics
Pixel 3D is the easiest way possible to create high quality 3D graphics for web site construction
or imaging work. A powerful but easy to use feature set makes the task of creating 3D graphics
a quick and easy one.
Download Trial 3.40 MB
Order Now $19.95 USD
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.40 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
Key Features of Pixel 3D:
- Build 3D logos quickly and easily with Pixel 3D's Logo Wizard (most popular feature!)
- Create high quality 3D graphics quick and easy.
- Bend logos using Pixel 3D's Logo Wizard Text Bending feature.
- Choose from over 80 different textures, all from within Pixel 3D's Logo Wizard.
- Render images of 3D objects and logos for use in Photoshop or web site design.
- Auto-trace scanned logos and shapes to 3D with ease and accuracy.
- Convert full color Postscript and .EPS files and fonts to 3D.
- Modify 18 different lights, each with their own color and intensity.
- Load multiple objects and scenes.
- Select and manipulate multiple objects simultaneously.
- Load, save and convert 23 3D file formats, including QuickDraw 3DMF, VRML, 3D Studio (ASCII and Binary), DXF, trueSpace (ASCII and Binary),
Wavefront, LightWave 3D, Imagine, Sculpt 4D (Amiga), Caligari (Amiga), Vista Pro DEM, Scenery Animator DEM and many more.
Rendering modes include Phong, Gouraud, flat, hidden, and wire frame.
- Full object hierarchy support.
- Full featured hierarchy tree dialog.
- Full featured surfaces dialog with global editing.
- Real-time 3D polygon surface stroking, surface flooding, surface picking, flipping and selecting.
- Real-time 3D point editing.
- Extensive object manipulation algorithms including Co-planer Polygon reduction, Vertex Reduction, Auto-Polygon Flipping, Polygon Breakup and many more.
- Real-time 3D wire frame and flat shading movement.
- Phong rendering includes procedural textures, bump maps and image mapping abilities.
- Drag and drop textures directly onto any 3D object.
- Very easy to use, no-nonsense interface.