PC Sound Recorder and Editor
The Sound Recorder and Editor is designed to transfer sound recordings of music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs & videos so
they can be recorded onto CD. All you need is a Windows PC with a CD burner, sound card and CD burning software of your
With this utility you can move all of your old recordings onto your PC by converting them into digital sound files.
The PC Sound Recorder and Editor can also be used for additional sound recording and editing tasks like recording for
example streaming Internet audio, meetings and interviews, editing sound files created with other software, or converting
WAV sound files to MP3 and vice versa.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT 4.0, 2003 or XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||4.20 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.00 to buy|
Key Features of PC Sound Recorder and Editor:
- Recording Sound Source Select the sound source of the soundcard..
- Recording Sound Quality Select the desired sound quality.
- Recording Volume Set the volume level before and during the recording process.
- Recording Timer Start a recording automatically at any given day and time, for any duration, with the Recording timer.
- Edit Files Edit new files recorded with the PC Sound Recorder, or open and edit existing WAV and mp3 files.
- Editor Splitting Automatically or manually split up recordings, like a full recording of one LP side into multiple tracks.
- Edit Trim Trim the start and end of each track – cut out white noise and save space.
- Edit Fade In/Out Each track can be faded in or out at the desired point, allowing you to neatly separate tracks that run over into each other, like a live recording with applause, or even shorten a song that’s too long. More...
- Edit Cut Cut out fragments of sound from within the middle of a track.
- Edit Listen Listen to the result of your editing before saving it to disk.
- Edit Save Recordings can be saved to disk as a standard WAV or mp3 sound file, with your choice of desired sound quality.
- Normalize track levels Recordings can be saved to disk as a standard WAV or mp3 sound file, with your choice of desired sound quality.
| RELATED SOUND RECORDER SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Perfect Sound Recorder
With the recorder you can directly digitize recordings of music cassette tapes, streaming Internet audio, vinyl LPs, videos,
- Linren Sound Recorder
can record your own music, voice or other sound into MP3, OGG VOX or WAV files from microphone, music cassettes, CDs, LP's, games as well as from music played by other program like Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.
- FairStars MP3 Recorder
Record audio from sound card directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format with high quality.
- Audio Record Wizard
Record from all sound sources (including winamp, realplay, windows media player and more); Command Line Mode (e.g."C:\Program Files\ARWizard3\ARWizard3.exe" d:\test.mp3);
- Fox Audio Recording
is a professional and powerful audio recording tool to recording to audio files MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG.
- Perfect Sound Recorder
can directly digitize recordings of music cassette tapes, streaming Internet audio, vinyl LPs, videos, and meetings directly to your computer's hard disk, creating popular mp3 or wave sound files on the fly.
- Power MP3 Recorder (MP3 Sound Recorder)
is designed to record audio to MP3 format directly. Power MP3 Recorder (MP3 Sound Recorder) can record mp3 audio file with various bit rate from 8kbps to 320kbps.