ODBC Explorer is an easy-to-use database tool for Win32. It offers many powerful features for database
administrators and programmers. This tool is based on ODBC DAC and works with ODBC drivers directly
without any intermediate layers. Using ODBC Explorer you can easy navigate through the ODBC data
sources on your computer, view and modify any data and SQL scripts etc.
|File Size:||2.16 MB|
ODBC Explorer's Features:
- Open C compatible plugin API that make this application easily scalable.
This allows you to build and integrate your custom ODBC subsystems to this IDE.
Plugins are implemented as DLL libraries and may be created using C/C++, Delphi etc.
- Tree representation of ODBC data sources and MDI style application.
These features allow developers to get desired data statistics from different data sources
simultaneously in the same application.
- Direct access to ODBC drivers. No intermediate layers like ADO, BDE or dbExpress.
- SQL editor includes such features as syntax highlighting, color schemas, bookmarks,
advanced editing, search/replace, printing etc.
- Comfortable data viewing and editing (include BLOB fields' data).
- Entity-Relationship diagram.
- Win32 platform based.
||IBM INFORMIX 3.38 32 BIT
||MS Access Driver 4.00.6205.0
||SQL Server 2000.85.1022.00
||MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver
||MS ODBC for Oracle 2.575.1022.00
|SAP DB 7.4
||SAP DB 7.04.03.00
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!