NETObserve is your all in one solution to monitoring spouses, co-workers, children, employee's and just
about any other person you may concerned of that is using your PC!
NETObserve will monitor not only what is going on within your PC, but it can also record what is going on
in front of your PC, through the use of our breakthrough web cam surveillance technology!
With NETObserve on your side, you will have remote, realtime access to your PC, allowing you to remotely
control and monitor a PC while you are away! Read on to find out why NETObserve is leading the way in the
cutting edge industry of PC monitoring, surveillance, and administration!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.10 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $54.95 to buy|
- Internet Conversation Logging - Log both sides of all chat conversations for AOL/ICQ/MSN/AIM/Yahoo
Instant Messengers (including MSN 6.0, AOL 9.0 Optimized, and Yahoo 8.0), and view them in real time.
- Window Activity Logging - Capture information concerning all windows that were viewed and interacted with.
- Application Activity Logging - Track every application executable that was executed and interacted with.
- Clipboard Activity Logging - Capture and store all text and image items that were copied to the clipboard
while the user was using the PC.
- File Sharing - Browse directories/files in real time, as well as transfer files, rename files, and delete files.
- Startup Program Moderating - Remotely configure Windows startup applications by editing existing startup
application data, or by deleting applications from starting up on the machine running NETObserve.
- Image Cache Browsing - Browse the remote machines Internet Explorer image cache. Statistics for each image is
included in the cache report - such as last view, total views, and more.
- Favorite Places - Browse, launch, edit, delete, and manage Internet Explorer bookmarks on the remote machine.
- Log Exporting - Export NETObserve logs to 4 different formats: Microsoft Excel, HTML, CSV, and Plain Text.
- E-Mail Based IP Delivery - Automatically configure NETObserve to send you an e-mail containg the remote machines
IP Address - perfect for monitoring machines running on dial up connections!