MySQL-to-MSSQL is a program to move MySQL databases to MS SQL server.
All MySQL data types and attributes are supported. The program works with all
versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- MS SQL environment (server or client components of MS SQL should be installed on the same machine where you run MySQL-to-MSSQL from)
- At least 32 MB of available memory
- Necessary privileges to read the source database on MySQL server
|File Size:||1.40 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
- All MySQL data types and attributes are supported
- Works with all versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes
- Converts foreign keys
- Converts individual tables
- Merges MySQL data into an existing MS SQL database
- Command line support
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Full install/uninstall support
- Works with MS SQL 2000 and MS SQL 7.0 only
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!