My Password Manager
As a PC user, you will understand the need to keep track of numerous passwords and names,
especially if you are also an Internet user. One solution is to write them down or store
them on your PC but this is risky. Anyone can read your lists and gain access to your
valuable data or even worse, your bank account details. My Password Manager is a password
storage program that will relieve you of the password management chore while offering you
complete security and peace of mind. Your precious information is stored as encrypted
data that only you can access.
My Password Manager keeps your passwords, logins, credit card numbers and any other confidential
information in a very securely encrypted form but this information is always immediately available to you.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- 166MHz or higher processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 1.3 MB of available hard disk space
|File Size:||1.19 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
My Password Manager can manage and protect:
- Logins and passwords for websites.
- Access codes to e-mail accounts.
- Cellular phone PIN codes.
- Access codes to computer accounts.
- Passwords for programs (For example ICQ and Outlook).
- Passwords for files (For example Excel and Word files).
- Credit card numbers.
- Passwords for ISPs.
- Web forms auto fill feature.
- Super paste.
- Install the program to a Removable Device such as a USB memory stick.
- Quick access to accounts via bookmarks.
- Removing files completely and permanently, this is called "wiping".
- Customizable automatic data backup features.
- Encryption of data files with the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- My Password Manager has a built-in customizable password generator.
- Convenient data search features for when you store large amounts of data.
- Feature to export data to a file.
- Low system requirements.
- My Password Manager encrypts all stored data using the US Department of Defense
approved 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
This guarantees that only the rightful owner is able to access the data stored within it.
- My Password Manager uses an automatic backup feature that guarantees that the stored
data will not be lost in the event of a hard drive failure.
- My Password Manager was created with "Mr. Joe Average" in mind. That is why the interface
is clear and intuitive; resembling Office XP. In addition, the program features icons for
folders and accounts, which makes navigating the built-in database very easy. There is even
a search function, which can be a real lifesaver when the program is used to store passwords
and logins for 2000 or so employees.
- My Password Manager includes a built-in strong password generator. Strong passwords have
upper and lower case letters as well as numbers. This makes them impossible to pick or guess.
You can specify the password format.
- My Password Manager provides instant access to your stored data when the correct password
is entered. In addition to passwords, My Password Manager can store credit card numbers, bank
account numbers, identification numbers, software/hardware serial numbers and so on. If required,
this data can be easily exported to a file.
- My Password Manager has very low system requirements and there is no limit to the
number of accounts/data files it can contain.
Attention! Keep passwords for your My Password Manager
data files in a safe place! If you lose or forget your password, there will be no way to restore it.
My Password Manager has no backdoors and the secure AES algorithm makes it impossible to crack.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!