MP3 Rage is the definitive collection of tools for MP3 enthusiasts with a Macintosh running Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X.
You can edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3's and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels,
export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CD's, play MP3 files, catalog, organize, rename, find, and change
thousands of MP3 files and their ID3 tags quickly and painlessly. It does all this with a clean, powerful,
and easy-to-use interface.
MP3 Rage is the perfect companion to any MP3 player!
MP3 Rage requires a MacOS 9.0 or higher, or Mac OS X.
It is not a universal binary for Intel-based Macintosh.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.05 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $9.95 to buy|
- Artwork Search - This new tool allows you to scour the internet
for album artwork to addto your MP3s! You can find thumbnails as well as beautiful 500x500 pixels images!
- Artwork Browser - This new tool allows you to browse, add, and edit
artwork to your MP3 collection. You can even drag directly from the Artwork Search tool (above) into the
browser for ease of use!
- Features a built-in MP3 player - Here's a screenshot of the new MP3
Player on Mac OS X. In 5.0, the player now displays album artwork if your files if it is available.
- Toobars - Version 5 sports a redesigned Dashboard window,
as well as new large, small, vertical and horizontal toolbars.
- Organizer - Sorts MP3 files into folders in any order you
want (Genre, Artist, Album, Artist, Year, etc.). It also has the option to just create aliases
to the files instead of moving the originals so you can create multiple views of your files,
sorted in different order without touching your originals.
- QuickEdit - Lets you quickly edit ID3 tags and other information.
- Finder - quickly locate MP3 files by genre, title, or other criteria in a folder or disk for editing or organizing.
- Renamer - allows you to painlessly rename your MP3 files on disk using tag information.
- Tag Changer - rapidly change the tag information of hundreds of files, convert tags to different formats, add artwork to an entire album in a single shot, and much more.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!