Mp3 filter is a software especially designed to find duplicates within your music collection.
The comparison process is completely customizable, and it's feature set can't be matched.
Any kind of collection can be scan on any kind of media in anyway, using any criteria.
All of this being lightning fast, of course.
- Windows 7/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.05 MB|
Key Features of Mp3 Filter :
- Profile driven scans.
- Incredibly fast comparing engine.
- Easy to use profile creation wizard.
Extremely customizable comparing session with possibilities to:
1. Compare files using filename, ID3 Tag or the content of the file itself!
2. Set the minimum number of words in file to even be included in comparison.
3. Exclude files matching specific patterns, like "REMIX" or "LIVE".
4. Changing the file priority criteria.
5. Priorize files from specific directories in comparison.
6. Priorize an extension over another (Example: Make Mp3 files worth more than WMA files).
7. Make similar words match (Example: "jack" and "jacks")
Extremely customizable scan results:
1. Manually change the weight of any file, anytime.
2. Use the detailed view to compare every aspect of a duplicate before you delete it.
3. The results are locked. Thus you can't delete the duplicate and the reference. You don't have to worry about tearing off your hairs because bad mouse clicks.
- Scan a CD and copy only files you don't already have.
- Create a virtual representation of your whole CD collection, and scan it as if every CD was in your drive at the same time.
- Ban unwanted music files from your collection (like "britney spears" files)
- Look at funny animations while you wait for you scan to be completed.