The MapE Library consists of about 100 classes,
including map core classes, user interface classes and other. Most of important classes were documented.
The MapE Library is shipped with the application wizard, examples, documentation and full source code,
allowing developers to accelerate the development process . It allows you to create applications
with a wide range of powerful GIS features. Currently MapE supports only Windows platforms.
MapE Library has been tested with Microsoft Visual Sudio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ Version 6.0,
eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 and eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0.
|File Size:||1.47 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $599.00 to buy|
MapE Library Features:
- Map point (int, _int64, float and double types of coordinates).
- Node (represented by some symbol in the screen).
- Picture (Image).
- Polypoint: a set (list) of map points.
- Ellipse, rectangle, rounded rectangle.
- AdvPolygon: a polygon with holes.
- PolyPolygon: a set of polygons, some of them can be hole.
- PolyAdvPolygon: a set of AdvPolygon (i.e. polygons with holes).
- R-tree indexing.
- SQL queries support.
- Select tools.
- Draw tools.
- Drag, move, zoom in, zoom out, distance and square tools.
- Edit tools.
- Visualization tools.
- File format converting tools (now support MapInfo MIF, TAB formats, AutoCAD DXF, ITU and ArcInfo formats).
- Coordinate system convention tools, most popular projections and coordinate systems are supported.
Spatial Data Manipulation:
- .NET framework and .NET compact framework GIS component.
- ActiveX GIS component.
- Borland Delphi and C++ Builder support.
Non-Spatial Data Manipulation:
- Intersection of map objects (ellipse, rectangle, rounded rectangle, line,
polyline, polygon, AdvPolygon, PolyPolygon, PolyAdvPolygon) with a rectangle.
- All boolean operations with polygons: intersection, union, difference, exclusive OR.
- Graph building from a random set of polylines, automatic repair.
- Many other functions.
- MapE has its own database system. Most common data types are already implemented in the MapE.