Link Commander is a marvelous and innovative bookmark manager which facilitates the easy creation and
maintenance of your Internet bookmark collections in a format which is browser-independent and enables
the easy porting of bookmark collections from one computer to another.
The classic two-panel user interface even makes it possible to work with two bookmark collections at a time.
Amazingly, current link descriptions can easily be retrieved from the original web pages.
A flexible sorting system, combined with an incremental search facility provides you with quick access
to the bookmarks you currently desire. The software monitors your browsing activity in real time when
using any supported browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox, Opera and others).
It also monitors the clipboard for internet addresses, making the saving of desired links a snap!
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||3.54 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $34.95 to buy|
Link Commander Features:
Benefits for you:
- Confirm the availability of links and search for duplicates with its sophisticated tools.
- Synchronize your link collections with corresponding folders or with your Internet Explorer "Favorites" collection, thereby keeping your collections up-to-date.
- Synchronization with your Internet Explorer "Favorites" can even be performed "on the fly".
- Import or export your favorite bookmarks to your browser's native format or to standard HTML documents.
- Protect folders and/or entire collections with a password.
- Exchange bookmark collections with your friends and colleagues using Link Commander's easy email feature.
- You can even browse the internet using Link Commander's built-in multi-page browser.
- Independence of link collections from browsers.
- Easy transport of link collections from one computer to another.
- Retrieval of descriptions from web pages.
- Capability to add open links from browsers.
- Capability to add links to collections through the clipboard.
- Capability to add links to collections through the Drop Trap.
- Capability to add links to collections from external applications.
- Capability to add new folder to collection in folder selection dialog.
- Capability to open links using a list of already installed browsers.
- Quick access to links from "Favorites".
- Quick access to links using the context menu icon in system tray.
- Quick access to links using the context menu of Drop Trap.
- Sorting and editing link collections.
- Fast duplicate search.
- Capability to synchronize folders and link collections.
- Link-verification capability.
- Capability of simultaneous verification of several sets of links in different threads.
- Password-protection of links and folders.
- Quick locking and unlocking of all protected folders by the same password.
- Prioritizing of folders and links.
- Choice of text color for collection items depending on priorities.
- Hyperlinks' support in description of folders and links.
- Built-in monitoring of links opened in other applications.
- Powerful export/import of link collections in formats such as
Internet Explorer Favorites, Netscape Navigator Bookmarks, Mozilla Bookmarks,
NetCaptor Groups, Opera Hotlist, and HTML-documents.
- Save your favorite bookmarks forever!
- Always keep your favorite bookmarks immediately available!
- Conceal those sensitive bookmarks from prying eyes!
- Manage discrete collections of bookmarks.
- Work comfortably and save time.
- Saves you money!
You only pay for Link Commander once, and once only,
since our lifetime license policy grants you all future updates absolutely free of charge!
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!