JPBHomeTime is a life organizer for families. It was specifically designed to simplify the details of every day
family life. It features a calendar and timer with spoken reminders, meal planning and grocery list preparation,
budgeting, dietary planning, messages, list maker, and more. It is easy to use for all family members. JPBHomeTime
is designed to be running all of the time on a computer that is in a main area of the house.
JPBHomeTime features a narrated "Guide" making it easy and fun to learn for the whole family.
- Windows 2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||7.67 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
JPBHomeTime (JPBHT) simplifies the following:
- Leaving messages for family members.
- Keeping track of family activities (Calendar).
- Getting things done.
- Spoken appointment reminders through speakers or telephone call.
- Timer (computer voice speaks messages or plays audio files).
- Meal planning.
- Grocery list preparation.
- Finding and using recipes.
- Home Budgeting.
- Keeping track of information (Notes feature). Examples of Notes:
Social Security numbers, insurance payment instructions, status of insurance payments
for medical bills, lock combinations, magazine subscriptions, exercise logs, etc.
- Making and printing Lists (packing list for family trips, etc).
- Keeping track of tasks that need to be done (To Do List).
- Finding phone numbers and addresses.
- Keeping track of who you sent greeting cards to and who you received greeting cards from.
- Planning a good diet (Dietary Guide). JPBHomeTime provides a simple way to choose the amount and
type of foods for daily nutrition and calorie requirements.
- JPBHomeTime is easy to use. Input is mostly point and click. Text matching simplifies text input.
Names flash for family members with new messages or appointments for the day. If desired, a copy of a
"Wallet Calendar" is automatically printed every Monday morning. Automatic data backup, detailed easy
to use Help, much more.