It'sMe Motion Editor
Create motion data with It'sMe Motion Editor, A powerful tool that enables the blending of It'sMe's KeyPose and Motion
data to quickly create new It'sMe motions. Simply drag-&-drop Motion & KeyPose data into the timeline
and watch it miraculously blend into flowing realistic human movement. A fully poseable
3D human model with 19 adjustable limbs can be quickly adjusted to create new key frames!
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $59.95 to buy|
Key Features of Motion Editor :
- Motion Editing
Powerful motion blending of KeyPose and existing motion data to quickly create new motion sequences.
- Blend Motion data & static KeyPoses into new motion sequences
- Adjustable blending range and velocity
- Break, Crop, Merge and reverse motions
- Joint alignment to prevent foot sliding
- Absolute and relative editing
- KeyPose Editing
Create an unlimited sequence of static KeyPoses that are miraculously transformed into real motion by blending from pose to pose.
- Fully poseable 3D human model with 19 adjustable limbs
- Freely move joints in X, Y & Z axis
- Real 3D workspace with 360° camera control
- Rotoscope with image, video and sound import
- Motion Library
It'sMe Motion Editor includes a large library of pre-made motions and KeyPoses providing the resources for you to quickly create new motion sequences.
- Useful motion transistions including stand-up, sit-down, turn walk, run, etc
- Pre-rendered motion library with 12 motions
- Static KeyPose library for fast drag-and-drop motion creation
- My Project library and bonus sample & tutorial projects