Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent,
resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart
broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns,
or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic
file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other
download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager
segments downloaded files dynamically during download process. Internet Download Manager reuses available
connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance.
|Version:||5.12 build 8
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.52 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $ 24.95 to buy|
Internet Download Manager Features:
- Support FLV grabber to browser context menu to download videos from YouTube, Google Video, MySpace TV, and other popular sites.
- The site grabber feature. This feature not only lets you download required files that are
specified with filters, for example all pictures from a web site, or all audio files from a web site,
but it also lets you download subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for mirroring or offline browsing.
- Multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, built-in download accelerator, scheduler pro,
sounds on events, HTTPS support, queue processor, pipelining of ftp commands, html help and tutorial, enhanced
virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas, command line parameters.
- Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies,
directories with authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing, and a large number of directory
- Internet Download Manager integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera,
Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically
handle your downloads.
- Download with one click.
- Download Speed.
- Download Resume.
- Simple installation wizard.
- Automatic Antivirus checking.
- Advanced Browser Integration.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos.
- Download Categories.
- Quick Update Feature.
- Download limits.
- It can drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line.